Bot Users with Proof

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Kadael

Re: Bot Users with Proof

Post by Kadael »

Firstly I've no idea what I am looking at with the video, need a bit more context there and secondly ticket system for this; there is no point posting it on here.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Kadael wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:42 am Firstly I've no idea what I am looking at with the video, need a bit more context there and secondly ticket system for this; there is no point posting it on here.
You are not watching anything. BOT program for scouting doesnt look like that.
LOOSING war and then saying you are loosing bec someone use TOKEN IS PATHETIC

BOT program is improved TOKEN. It doesnt help you win any war.
CHEATING in shk is something that helps you win war= MULTI ACCOUNTS....SHARING PASSWORDS.........BUYING CARD POINTS.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

THIS guy who posted this is hipocrit. I dont know about him, but his house for sure has many multi accounts.

They are known in SHK as users of alt accounts.

Whoever spend enough time in game knows WHICH fighting groups use ALTS.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

HIPOCRIT is a pearson who KNOWS that his teamates use alts and buy card points. I can name many.

and he stil complains about others who are not in his team.

ITs Disgrace for humanity
Kadael

Post by Kadael »

Ahhh ok, wasn't so clear but that makes sense now. :)

But yeah ticket system for it all, it'll take time but they'll get there. All posts like this will do on here is the above comments from others really.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012
Lady_Layla

Post by Lady_Layla »

@Beowulfking
Saying that this bot is an improved token is simply retarded. It is not. You know why? I can't buy it through FireFly site nor with my crowns. It's illegal and it's plain cheating and the only reason why you are defending people who use these bots is either because you're a hypocrite who can't stand losing his friends or you're just dumb. I would go with the first one aaaaand I understand that, this game is nothing without friends but ffs stop being so pathetic.

When you are playing against the player who has this Interdict bot it's making them virtually impossible to kill as long as they have FPS. Yeah, you can send fake attacks, just like Warshau did to prove his point and make those bot morons waste some FPS but hey! ain't no body got time for sending fake attacks. I've been playing this game for years, I have played with and against much better players than those clowns on EU6, we were winning and losing but it was all in good faith. Playing against bot users is neither fun nor rewarding. It's just a waste of time and money.

BTW, with all your posts on this subject and all your claims about improved token bla bla you just proved that people from your crew, who I'm not gonna name here, are actually using this bot. Good job, genius! :)
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Lady_Layla wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:45 pm @Beowulfking
Saying that this bot is an improved token is simply retarded. It is not. You know why? I can't buy it through FireFly site nor with my crowns. It's illegal and it's plain cheating and the only reason why you are defending people who use these bots is either because you're a hypocrite who can't stand losing his friends or you're just dumb. I would go with the first one aaaaand I understand that, this game is nothing without friends but ffs stop being so pathetic.

When you are playing against the player who has this Interdict bot it's making them virtually impossible to kill as long as they have FPS. Yeah, you can send fake attacks, just like Warshau did to prove his point and make those bot morons waste some FPS but hey! ain't no body got time for sending fake attacks. I've been playing this game for years, I have played with and against much better players than those clowns on EU6, we were winning and losing but it was all in good faith. Playing against bot users is neither fun nor rewarding. It's just a waste of time and money.

BTW, with all your posts on this subject and all your claims about improved token bla bla you just proved that people from your crew, who I'm not gonna name here, are actually using this bot. Good job, genius! :)

Im not saying or admiting anything. I just said, Bot acts same as TOKEN. With adition of interdict. Which i dont like and nobody uses it in eu6.

You spend very little time in war. Before you left, like you usually do, as you and your team are known flip flopers, deserters and NOBODY can count on you. Its The Way you guys play. Sad cases. what can i say more about you...Oh yeah you like to bully low ranks, which i can post how tough even you act to be to low rank, undeveloiped veterans of this game.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

@Lady Layla...you spend very little time in war in EU6...if you spend longer, you would see...NOBODY uses ID bot.
Literally
especially at this stage of war.

your problem is that my faction is all the time online..I have never seen it before, all green lights on..players enjoy..Maybe not that much bec they started war as viscounts and earls..It would be better if we could start as dukes..then we would wipe your alting house in 2-3 weeks
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Im sure FIREFLY will improve TOKEN. players will gladly buy it and all will be happy.

I mentioned before , that every fighting group that there is in SHK now, IS USING BOT...have bot users... NOT BECAUSE of interdict(its useles) but bec of improved trading and building aditions.

PLAYERS NEED TO SPEND less time in game when they have it.
AND
MOST IMPORTANT

they get to be WAR READY for time when is important to be active.

WAR , INTENSE WAR...is only time when PLAYERS spend money on CROWNS.

so FIREFLY go ahead, ban all fighters =kill game, kill wars..there will be nobody to buy crowns anymore
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

I fought against SPARTANS ON global 5. THEY massively use bot.

i never thought to report any of them, or complain..

WHY?

BECAUSE now every team have those..

you play with it. Find ways..dont be noobs.

Return to “Feedback”