Gold farmers arrive

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Priest Guardian

Gold farmers arrive

Post by Priest Guardian »

Well got my first solicitation for real money

My old friend sold his Stronghold Kingdoms account to Dino123(alt Samjam). So he is now 3 players

Posing as Cool zack my old friend he tried to join our faction. When I put the questions to him via mail he avoided the questioning relating to our history

When finally getting on TeamSpeak to chat he confessed he was not Cool zack :shock: Then began to offer services ingame for real life money. Like monking H-10 for $10 etc.

I loudly spoke up on TS stating "Kick this fool out of TS , I will never buy services . If your a friend fight beside us (like the real cool zack would of done).

He told me to go f myself and left TS

I never thought I would see this come to SHK's but it has found a way :cry: I reported this to SHK's and with any luck an investigation into these players account will cause all 3 to be banned permanently

I do not speak out too often about this kind of thing but when its up in my face like that. Its my duty to the game I love
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
MiladySkye

Re: Gold farmers arrive

Post by MiladySkye »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If I'm being honest, I think I might have paid a hefty sum to hear him tell you to go f yourself
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

soooo.... which TS was this?
:roll:
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Icarus Fall wrote:soooo.... which TS was this?
:roll:
The one where they claim they don't associate with those players lol
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Priest Guardian

I knew you guys would crawl out from under the baseboards to comment on this and that's all fine

My in game war with you guys is separate from this and no matter what you say it will stay that way

But I will never stand for this kind of account selling actions and will expose all who would take up such play. Although it was the first time I ever was fronted with this kind of thing I suspect I may never see it again
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

ok, PG, so you are admitting that you and the H7 crew currently using h14 TS and that you guys met "cooll zack" there.
well, thank you!
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

Priest Guardian wrote:Well got my first solicitation for real money

My old friend sold his Stronghold Kingdoms account to Dino123(alt Samjam). So he is now 3 players

Posing as Cool zack my old friend he tried to join our faction. When I put the questions to him via mail he avoided the questioning relating to our history

When finally getting on TeamSpeak to chat he confessed he was not Cool zack :shock: Then began to offer services ingame for real life money. Like monking H-10 for $10 etc.

I loudly spoke up on TS stating "Kick this fool out of TS , I will never buy services . If your a friend fight beside us (like the real cool zack would of done).

I never thought I would see this come to SHK's but it has found a way :cry: I reported this to SHK's and with any luck an investigation into these players account will cause all 3 to be banned permanently

I do not speak out too often about this kind of thing but when its up in my face like that. Its my duty to the game I love

Thanks for making this thread, was planning on making one when I got home from work. H10 are fully aware that Cooll Zack's account is being played by Dino. Many of our guys reported them a few weeks ago but we have yet to see FF take action against him.

He has also offered his services to us, but unlike you guys, he only asked for $5 in return to hit H14.

Apart from his dirty ways of playing, he's a **d up person in RL too. He's from Iran and I believe he's part of some far right group. He tried to get me to go over to Syria and fight:

http://prntscr.com/dc5mdt

I reported him, he was mail banned only.
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Priest Guardian wrote:Well got my first solicitation for real money

Yeah we've known for a while lol a lot of our players had past experience with cool zack and could tell they weren't the same person. He offered to sell us his services too and we got a good laugh out of that and said no. Seems he's * at both houses now :P Funny that he offered both houses his services as the same time (though you guys got ripped off, he only asked for 5 dollars on our side!). Back during the first war with H14 (before dino was kicked from our house) we tried to revive the H9 bounty tradition of putting bountys on players and rewards for hitting them or doing certain actions (such as ransacking the bear building) we had a 5-10 dollar bounty on LP's vassal hub in Cavan which is why I imagine Dino went for those towns specifically because he came to me asking for the money and I told him not a bounty anymore, and was only for H10 players. He got pretty *

We think we got Dino permanently banned. Shame didn't take Cool Zack with it. Haven't gotten proof that samjan and dino are same person yet but wouldn't surprise me by this point.

Figured since h14 (or in your case ex H14) wanted to come out about your communication with Dino I'd tell our side to the story with him as well. Have threads for anyone interested I'd have to dig deeper though to find that bounty thread we had was a good bit of fun sadly never really got to use it in our H14 war since that war lasted a whole 3-4 hours.
Priest Guardian

"Cooll Zack": speak again
<14:59:15> "Cooll Zack": btw. I am not cooll zack
<14:59:19> "Cooll Zack": I am Dino121, I got banned
<14:59:24> "Cooll Zack": I don't want to lie you
<14:59:32> "Cooll Zack": I am nosferatu too
<14:59:53> "Cooll Zack": do you want to buy fp ?
<15:00:00> "Cooll Zack": do you want me to hit h10 ?
<15:00:43> "Cooll Zack": I can ID your vassal bases
<15:00:50> "Cooll Zack": 10$ for 1 800 000 fp
<15:01:01> "Cooll Zack": ok * yourself

I was on voice so unfortunately you cannot hear me go off on this fool, but this is what he said through text
Priest Guardian

<14:57:10> "Cooll Zack": Hello
<14:57:21> "Cooll Zack": I have 1 800 000 fp, 1.5 ID card, do you want to buy ID ?
<14:57:29> "The Longbowman": Turn off your headphones so you can hear us
<14:57:31> "Cooll Zack": I can mobilise many rogues to fight h10, just put bounties

and yet more proof

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”