Possible to honour level without cards?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 2 should be posted here.
Meghwar

Re: Possible to honour level without cards?

Post by Meghwar »

i think IMO , the best things to get fast honor , get a high level Liege lord , farm uncovered stashes , build banqueting goods , destroy bandits and wolfs , other players may have lots of cards from other worlds they can use here .
dobbles81

Post by dobbles81 »

he appears to be doing the highland banquet build. as long as you have decent cards running its not surprising. i dont buy packs and i had enough cards built up that i am just about to squire using the same strat. i am up to about 350k honor from banquets so far.
Defender04

Post by Defender04 »

Best way is to buy charter in a parish with a player that's up on the leader board for banquetting as all the good stuff will be built and donated to in the parish and if your lucky get that player to LL you and polite ask if any spare banqueting goods would they send you some. If they say they will help research hall capacity so the LL does not have to send a million carts.

I would banquet x4 a day but with cards running still be able to power level players.

Remember if you don't ask you don't get.

Return to “Global Conflict 2 Lounge”