What is your way in making honour?

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
omar1994

What is your way in making honour?

Post by omar1994 »

Hi,

So I was wondering what are the best ways of earning HP in the game. ATM, I make around 10 million HP per day with 17 villages. The way I go about it, is on one day I would just clear AI and keeping my taxes up and rations down. On the next day, I would put my taxes all the way down to bribe my peasants and max my rations. At the same time, I would bless my parishes like mad. I would also use up the BG I made the previous day and scout for more, sometimes I would buy them too.

I would love to hear your way of going about it as I'm trying to get as much HP ASAP. So let me know if you agree with my method or if you have a better one.

Enjoy your game :D.
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Morodin88

Re: What is your way in making honour?

Post by Morodin88 »

in age 1 nothing beats a good banquet town/hub. In age 3 nothing beats just killing AI as fast as they pop up. A wolf castle will give around 5million honor.
the last legend

Post by the last legend »

you are in third age so the best way to generate the HP is from banqueting ............

you was with me in wales and you have seen how i set 30 villages in one parishes and start build just banqueting ( the four first type of banquet) and Max the production in the researcher to 200% and in parish guild to 150%.

i was getting 60 millions HP at least each day without losing Gold and troops in attacking IA castles.....

using with cards production X 5 i was getting over 100 millions per day ( but you should be online the whole day -_-)

for the Gold i always blesses my parish and Max the taxes ...with 30 villages i get 6 millions Gold in 10 days without doing any thing ( cause each villages with max taxes i get almost 20K gold)
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

Good tips guys, thanks for sharing :D
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”