War On World 6

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Rodrigo_Diatant

War On World 6

Post by Rodrigo_Diatant »

I would just like to hear everyones thoughts on the war that is currently happening on World 6. If you dont know what I am referring to please do not post any comments.

I have recieved messages from 3 or 4 different people trying to push me and my mates into battle. It does not matter which side they were from, I just think it needs to be known that if a player wishes to play "FarmVille" then you should let them. Its a game and like all games it is up to the player to decide how they wish to play the game.

I think the growing problem on World 6 and on many other worlds as well is that people do not wanna allow other players to enjoy the game how they see fit.
Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
HappyHour224

Re: War On World 6

Post by HappyHour224 »

H7 is just having a good time and isn't afraid to stand up to the major house

will we win? not by the traditional def, but we will certainly give the onlookers a show
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

Happy doesnt care about any of the houses. hes looking for personal revenge for getting defeated in the past by the scottish folks.

hes simply using h16 to his advantage for distraction, so he and his band of cronies (and a few alts, whoevers they may be) can do more damage.

could say he manipulated h2 as well in this way.

simple fact is. h7 went after armagh. h2 sent a polite email to brightesteyes informing him we were moving people to ireland not to take land but go after the h7's. brightesteyes refused entry. it was explained that we would not allow him to give open enemies safe haven. he made veiled threats. war broke out.

its all in a mail thread. proofs =)

'course h16 folks were already assiting h7 players in other ways anyhow. gold, parish, etc.
KyeP

Post by KyeP »

the old 'Knights of Right' h7 did not have bad leaders... just because we held England, wales and Ireland you guys decided to declare on us when most of us were asleep and now you hold the majority of the map, you think you can bully everyone...
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

Unknownhost wrote:Happy doesnt care about any of the houses. hes looking for personal revenge for getting defeated in the past by the scottish folks.

hes simply using h16 to his advantage for distraction, so he and his band of cronies (and a few alts, whoevers they may be) can do more damage.

could say he manipulated h2 as well in this way.

simple fact is. h7 went after armagh. h2 sent a polite email to brightesteyes informing him we were moving people to ireland not to take land but go after the h7's. brightesteyes refused entry. it was explained that we would not allow him to give open enemies safe haven. he made veiled threats. war broke out.

its all in a mail thread. proofs =)

'course h16 folks were already assiting h7 players in other ways anyhow. gold, parish, etc.
Most of that is true, not going to deny it. I am friends with lots of people in H16 and was part of H16 at one time. But they didn't want to fight H2, I did. My reasons are not revengy, I just want to play the game and the game involves some fighting. I do regret how things went down with regards to H16 but it would have happened anyway. H2 was seeding Irelands for weeks/months, pretty obvious their intentions. I decided it was better to hit first, because there is an advantage in that. but even that wasn't enough.

Oh well, another house bites the dust and W6 is just as it was for the longest time.

I will continue to play as I want to play, hopefully the onlookers get some entertainment as well.
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

KyeP wrote:the old 'Knights of Right' h7 did not have bad leaders... just because we held England, wales and Ireland you guys decided to declare on us when most of us were asleep and now you hold the majority of the map, you think you can bully everyone...

stephs a good leader, when rl isnt messing with her playtime shes a very good player and very good leader.

dorchester is, and always was, a joke. sorry, but its true. i know her very very well. shes trash and always has been. the fact that people still buy into her lies astounds me. spent way too many hundreds, literally hundreds, of hours in teamspeak with her not_helping allies to ever be convinced otherwise. have no idea the amount of complaints ive heard from multiple w6 alliance leaders concerning her whining and crying. this dates back to the first age ffs... have tried to be friends with her in the past but its just useless.

on a lighter note, should have heard her try to talk dirty to aragornelesser in ts. the most unsexy thing ever.

kyepy, you sure dont talk like an ally. maybe you should quit cowering under an allied banner if you feel so strongly eh brah?

and dont play dumb. you were one of the ones helping gandolphinni invade east york to jack the county off lawrence. then rio started in east anglia, dorchester shrugged and went to bed rather than deal with it. dont act like you were innocent because you lost.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

she's helped me before

dropped some sexy breakers on somebody in Durham, helped me get a foothold

i wouldn't mind meeting the Stephanie chick everyone keeps talking about too
KyeP

Post by KyeP »

well we all have different opinions on everyone,

as for us being one of your 'allies', am i ment to believe that? we were killing eachover not that while back and i know a lot of you hate me so...

and as for helping gandy, i came on after work and he had capped into T~bags villages in there, so i didnt help with nothing
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

KyeP wrote:well we all have different opinions on everyone,

as for us being one of your 'allies', am i ment to believe that? we were killing eachover not that while back and i know a lot of you hate me so...

and as for helping gandy, i came on after work and he had capped into T~bags villages in there, so i didnt help with nothing

well man, kinda hard to consider you friendly when you are the one who keeps bad mouthing your allies eh? i dont believe ive been calling h5 names? =p

that coupled with constantly trying to uphold dorchester's besmirched name and flipping to h7 awhile back to try and keep them in the glory race...

why should i trust you? you are loyal to enemies and quite vocal about it.
KyeP

Post by KyeP »

please remind me when i was bad mouthing you?

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”