W4 history and current events

This World 4 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Lord Darko900

Re: W4 history and current events

Post by Lord Darko900 »

i'm in war with h14 because in 3rd age i got reset few times with no reason by them so yeah revenge yes i'm low rank but i know how to play i can't raze but i can take a parish destroy fully build castles around use all the parish gold on them a full castle needs 28-30 days to complete so it's funny and the parish castle oh god love them and sometime i'm able to delete 2-3 buildings if the steward has built the parish by wrong way and organize it by a good way to have max army + more supply depots they have to thanks me for that

i will stop if h14 apologize for what they have done and let me stay in peace in any where i want they said for peace you have to go out of our land but i want to be there

if they do that i will help them in wars and don't even bother to be in or out faction
Yoooooooooo
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

i don't even use monks lack of gold lol

i just take a parish gold raid the parishes around then destroy some people castles then if gold left and i get boring i buy as many as cata i can then i disband them till the gold become 0 it's a lot 500k in one parish is enough to get back over 2million gold and waste it in few hours
Yoooooooooo
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

no it's not because the parishes are full of players it's because that gold has not been used for over 2 ages in the parish they just had X9 for 2 ages that's why so they have gold wasting their gold makes them use their own gold for parish troops and their weapons if any house would like to get help if they go into war i'm ready to go through enemy land do some castle destroying and removing the cata guild nad parish golds

but in order to get that help the house must help me to rank up at least till viscount :P i don't have time to farm
Yoooooooooo
Lawlmaker

Post by Lawlmaker »

Lord Darko900 wrote:no it's not because the parishes are full of players it's because that gold has not been used for over 2 ages in the parish they just had X9 for 2 ages that's why so they have gold wasting their gold makes them use their own gold for parish troops and their weapons if any house would like to get help if they go into war i'm ready to go through enemy land do some castle destroying and removing the cata guild nad parish golds

but in order to get that help the house must help me to rank up at least till viscount :P i don't have time to farm

I lol'd at your faction name.
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

lol thats just for fun :lol: :lol: i don't care about that faction name is nothing in one i had a faction named h10 enemy no one in h10 even care about it ( in another world ) even if i took parish to attack wolf lair AI castles for honor and quests
Yoooooooooo

Return to “World 4 Lounge (Closed)”