Wolves,Bandit's and AI Castle's ( Not to mention the weather

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
JDbigmoney

Wolves,Bandit's and AI Castle's ( Not to mention the weather

Post by JDbigmoney »

Can anyone please explain why world one is in hyperdrive mode please?

I don't understand why the AI refresh rate has been cranked up so fast. I come on-line and all my parishes and everyone surrounding me are swarmed with red markers and in the hour it takes to clean off everything they are refreshed. This is stupid. Ever since the "Cure" for paladin castles came in, it's been like this. When you combine that with the speed the weather now changes it's like a page from the bloody bible. Welcome to the Apocalypse.

Yes I know that you can bless the * out of your parishes or give all your villages massive bribes, but if that is the only way to get people into your villages now...I guess FF has decided to take the battling out of this war game.

I spent an awful lot of cash money on this game because I enjoyed it and wanted to support development.....I got screwed if this is the best they can come up with and won't put anymore into it now.
JDbigmoney

Re: Wolves,Bandit's and AI Castle's ( Not to mention the wea

Post by JDbigmoney »

I'm not a new player,

this screen says I started in January of this year but if you check my account creation date you will find that I started playing back in the first age and stopped for a while just after the second age started and the returned late last august of 2013.

The weather conditions would change over a much longer time,

for example: going from bright sun to partly cloudy to cloudy to drizzle to rain to storms would occur over the course of a day and a half. Now it happens over the course of 12 hours.

As for the re-spawn rate, it has sped up and simply and plainly. I don't know why but it's insane.

I am stating a fact and not an opinion and you can check these by simply running the game for 1 day and just see for yourself.
Lovell

Post by Lovell »

They do seem to have increased a bit I'm now clearing them twice a day where as before I only needed to clear them once.
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

Yes, they have been increased from when op played.

It hasn't changed from when they added paladins, but at the time they added paladins, the ai spawn rate was already higher than a year or so ago.

It's annoying and forces you to be online more in these old worlds.
emplexity

Post by emplexity »

Hahahahaha

Parish's where AI spawns are sooooo last age

Only problem is that I have to share it with that loser

(inb4 Lord Alacrity spawns 20 wolf castles here)
#1 knob in world 1

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”