Unused village slots

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Avanti One

Unused village slots

Post by Avanti One »

I like maximizing parishes, but seeing as I haven't seen anybody spawn in IOM for the last three months is starting to annoy me.

I.e. Ramsey and The Cronk hasn't seen any new parish members for a long time. Is there anything that can be done about that or will I have to simply deal with being a village short?

And can new players spawn in Age IV?
Attia Rei - Serian Sicarius | Tanya Allenmeius - Serian Auxilium | Iris Atniva - Magus Collatus | Xina Atali - Serian Proelias | Klair Enzeia - Serian Gladius | Elni Lias - Serian Sagittarius | Vivien Hexil - Serian Aegis
This signatureImageis pretty good.
Biotot

Re: Unused village slots

Post by Biotot »

I think what he was mainly asking about was that we know there are a few more village locations that haven't respawned in our county.

I get that there is a 'max' number of villages in a parish, but if we sacked one of our villages that would spawn a charter (we know each charter village in the county), someone can spawn into the location we want and we can rebuy the charter and get the parish to the actual max number of villages. That's the only way we know how to do it and are hoping there's a way that wont cost >20 million honor
They tried to excom 5 people
A sane person wouldn't do maintenance on 30 villages and continue to call it fun. W6, now farmville for all.

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”