Houses joining

All discussion related to the Domination Worlds should be posted here. This Forum has been reopened for the duration of Domination World 3.
Kedavra

Re: Houses joining

Post by Kedavra »

Either that or the original faction let them join before they left.
Lord Darko900

Re: Houses joining

Post by Lord Darko900 »

i was in a faction we joined h19 as i remember then 2 other faction applied we accepted them i was faction officer i told my leader to be sure to get in one who we can trust ,, after few days we accepted 2 factions then they kiked us out from the house and accepted another faction ,,Really ?? :P

after a lots of trying to get in a house , house 1 was empty we joined house 1 after few days about 5 faction applied to the faction 2 of them were russian factions we accepted 2 of them after a week they kiked us out from the house come on we were a faction 18 players more than 100k points they were the same

then i left my faction joined h15

h4 was h15 ally but one of there stupid members captured 3 of my villages my ally capture my villages talked to him he said we have swords on h15 !!! and h15 is their ally :P

now i left with 1 village in Scotland a big village open castle if someone want it can go for it i don't play domination world anymore because of huge wars in world 2 didn't have time to play there
Yoooooooooo

Return to “Domination World Lounge”