Wolf world too unfair after 24 peacetime.

War of the Wolf was Closed.
NaTRoX61

Wolf world too unfair after 24 peacetime.

Post by NaTRoX61 »

Greetings Firefly!

My close mate tamas1000 has following issure and cant login into forums becouse he has problems with password reseting. He asked me if i can post his following issure:

“ Dear Firefly! I joined yestreday to the new Wolf server. I have see that there is only 1 day!! peacetime.....(hmm ok). I build my villa with used many cards, instant cards for banquett buildings, also for anothers etc. And NOW i see, that 1 villa player get attacked from AI, villages will be Captured and Razed!!!?!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? “

I got now from him report that his villa got captured...After 24 hours. if hard carder cant defend in this short time, how can defend all the others?

Regards

NaTRoX61
DontBeaWuss

Re: Wolf world too unfair after 24 peacetime.

Post by DontBeaWuss »

As Lord Alacrity has said in another thread, we need new thinking and new strategies in order to survive in this new Ai world and I find this very refreshing, oddly lol.

Don't forget that this world, as in all the Ai worlds, many rewards are given for razing or capping Ai castles and, after all this time, it's about time an Ai world was as difficult for carders as it is for the normal players.

I've already accepted I'll be reset many times before I'm strong enough to withstand an attack and I am sooo looking forward to it!. I was reset 3 times on Heretic before I got to grips with the nuances of the game engine so it'll be no different here, albeit, I may be reset many more times than that before I get the hang of it.

So happy to know that the carders are having a tough time. Maybe you have listened to our concerns FF...I will wait, watch and see :)
Lord Splat

Post by Lord Splat »

You have to use cards just to play on this world ?
That's BS.
And the so called "Prizes" have Never added up to what you have to use.
On this new world,if you do not card up a fully built castle,fully maned,good luck.
Firefly,not every one has a "Limitless" credit card.

And the BOT players are already going crazy here,this has turned in to a Sh1t game.
Good luck...………... :roll:
NaTRoX61

Post by NaTRoX61 »

Dontbeawuss you may have kindof a point with new strategies and else. But this right now is not the solution. There would be other ways to make it difficult and fair. Or do you think they mean with new strategies waste your entire bank acc and register insolvency? Wouldnt wonder if yes.
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

You don't have to spend a lot of cards to play on this world , and I like that.

Just accept the fact that you will get reset about every 24 hours until you can build a strong enough castle to repel their attacks, or are well organized enough to have your friends watch your villages when you go offline and raze the attacking AI castles.

Monk interdiction may be useful here for when you go offline, so that the AI wont capture your villages. It cost twice as much to ID as normal worlds, however, you can get FP as rewards on the wheel spins that you earn for destroying the AI castles. The higher the spin rank, the more FP that are available.

Also, you are no longer stuck in a poor location for a week or more waiting to abandon your village. Just drop the 24 hour peace interdiction and let the AI raze you. So most player movement around the map will be random than be planned.

If you want to stay in a location for more than 24 hours, then buy a charter and build a village. Your chartered village will have 72 hours of peace interdiction time.

It will take time to adjust to this world and figure a the best strategy, but I am really enjoying it at the moment. I cant say that about some of the previous AI worlds.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Wait until the first wolf invasion that hits spain that'll be funny to watch.
Lord Splat

Post by Lord Splat »

"Monk interdiction may be useful here for when you go offline, "

What kind of noob statement is that,3 days and you can find the FP to ID ? All while you Have to Card a Castle so it is finished and maned befor the 24 hour peace time runs out?

Im done with this game and all its BOTS,Alts and lack of Any kind of Rule enforcement.
Enjoy !

"https://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/GameRules.html"

"10. Bots
Players may not use any form of bot, 3rd party tool or script tool for Stronghold Kingdoms. We ask players to inform Firefly Support of any tools they discover that may allow players to cheat. "
strasni

Post by strasni »

I read all of this and can't bealive :) Just capture some easy rats at far north cape in 2 sec wolf send recapturing and didn't give me chance to put ID but that is less meater :) when the wolf captain arrived at my gate can you guess with such army he attack :) no you can't. 415 archers, 10 pikman, 60 swordsman and 460 catapults LOLOLOLOLOL
Badgerz

Post by Badgerz »

OK as along time player of AI worlds i am skeptical about the new updates already yes i do like the idea of 24 hours peace time ... but why have newly chartered villages got 3 days peace time still ???? that's crazy and defeats the idea of given re spawns only 24hrs and dose not stop rogue type players later on ????

,.. also kinda accepted the philosophy that your gonna be reset many times ... but putting them all in the same location after is ridiculous and even playing cards to scout is looking bad 10 mins on top scout cards to help rebuild village/castle ...what a joke even with cards we are fighting over scraps

and lets face it if you don't use cards to scout you stuck waiting a eternity to be able to do anything ...

to quote a famous saying "Rome wasn't built in a day" putting into this games into that text and "it won't be given a chance" lmao
strasni

Post by strasni »

I didn't raze for spin, i just want to move out from start position without that knowledge that Ai get captured or raze you even you have 1 villa :)

Return to “War of the Wolf”