Battletoads VS H2

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Lunks

Re: Battletoads VS H2

Post by Lunks »

Icarus Fall wrote:just thought could be useful... :)

http://archive.northjersey.com/news/hea ... -1.1126134
"Temper tantrums can be defined as a desperate expression of rage against a perceived state of helplessness. The person experiencing a temper tantrum, whether age 2 or 60, strikes out toward others, whatever the eventual consequences, because doing something is better than tolerating the enormous pain of feeling helpless and impotent.

All of us get angry, and express that anger, sometimes. The difference between expressing anger and having a temper tantrum is that a bona fide tantrum is an excessive, irrational reaction to a situation, which the person cannot control.

What can we do to help that person and protect ourselves from the brunt of the anger?

• Don't let yourself be bullied. When people are having a temper tantrum, their need to bully is in direct relation to their feelings of impotence. Giving in to people's unreasonable demands won't stop their temper tantrums.

• Don't let yourself be defined by other people's difficulties with temper tantrums. Recognize that their behavior does not make you a victim, unless you allow that to happen.

• Never permit yourself to be denigrated - even in the interest of keeping the peace. Such behavior does not keep the peace, it simply encourages more denigration.

• Make every effort to disengage yourself from an irrational argument. Logic will never prevail when you are dealing with someone in the midst of having a tantrum."
This couldn't be more timely. hahahahaha
Beowulfneo

Post by Beowulfneo »

Well he interdicted every village for 11 days...nice x2 card played, ill be back in 11 days, waiting jvc....
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

I am back :D

Nha i am joking, now they pay me to play on another game, i have a modded account with all diamonds i want and the more the players on my servers spend the more i gain
probably there are this kind of users also on stronghold, i heard is a really common thing on all mmo games :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”