Age 4 future war

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.

Re: Age 4 future war

Post by 220897 »

I just love it that SOME PEOPLE love to wine and cry like the little girl they are hahaha

All im saying is if your going to threaten people with "Do you know who i am, Im an officer in H10 and we will go to war with you" then get all your villages razed and capped by a troll... maybe... just maybe you shouldnt be an officer... some people... all bark no bite.

may just be me who this this, who knows, im sure we will find out when pixles start going and people start crying again..

Ohh hey PG, long time.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

@220897 well with your signature it says a lot :)

But I agree with the villages thing, I mean I always said "leave PG alone long enough and he will reset himself" :lol:

Never understood the attachment to villages? I personally love building new ones :geek:
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

220897 wrote:I just love it that SOME PEOPLE love to wine and cry like the little girl they are hahaha

All im saying is if your going to threaten people with "Do you know who i am, Im an officer in H10 and we will go to war with you" then get all your villages razed and capped by a troll... maybe... just maybe you shouldnt be an officer... some people... all bark no bite.

may just be me who this this, who knows, im sure we will find out when pixles start going and people start crying again..

Ohh hey PG, long time.
Ah, look who decides to show their face, LP's bitc* :lol:. Can't your master defend herself ;)?
220897 wrote:.....then get all your villages razed and capped by a troll
Lmao, for real, you idiots need to come up with some new threats :lol:. Why do you think I leave my village undefended half of the time with no troops up :D? I don''t give a sh*t about them, they're all caped villages to begin with, if I lose them, I just take more :P.
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

LordBonez wrote::shock: what is this....LordBonez on a Forum

welcome back to the forums LordBonez, there isn't really much to see here at all

Post by 220897 »

Ohh no your an officer, what ever shall i do ? Dude, can i ask, why you trying to take personal dig, Thats low.

So are you getting a little annoyed at the game? ill tell you what, next time you decide to actually break open a castle and capture it by yourself, Let me know. but when you go crying to another officer that something has gone wrong, then your not as high up in leadership as you think are you... really.

Now what i can say is i wont stoop to your level and take personal digs at any one players on the game, see i know i can handle myself, as time has shown.

and as for my HM defending herself, she is perfectly capable of defending herself in game, so why should she have to "defend" against finger pointing and name calling? It is my choice to defend my HM, not hers. She is not forcing anyone to say or do anything. im just having my little bit of

All i can say pally ol pal is that if ive lost you an any point in this mail, hit me up in game, Via mails not armies that is, a farmer like me could never withstand your 34 cat breakers, but yeah hit me up in an in game mail and i will help you follow this mail.

good day and good luck with everything, i might send you some apples soon, you know being nice xD

Ohh pg, yeah had that for a long time now haha, how it been going
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

220897 wrote:Ohh no your an officer, what ever shall i do ? Dude, can i ask, why you trying to take personal dig, Thats low.

So are you getting a little annoyed at the game? ill tell you what, next time you decide to actually break open a castle and capture it by yourself, Let me know. but when you go crying to another officer that something has gone wrong, then your not as high up in leadership as you think are you... really.

Now what i can say is i wont stoop to your level and take personal digs at any one players on the game, see i know i can handle myself, as time has shown.

and as for my HM defending herself, she is perfectly capable of defending herself in game, so why should she have to "defend" against finger pointing and name calling? It is my choice to defend my HM, not hers. She is not forcing anyone to say or do anything. im just having my little bit of

All i can say pally ol pal is that if ive lost you an any point in this mail, hit me up in game, Via mails not armies that is, a farmer like me could never withstand your 34 cat breakers, but yeah hit me up in an in game mail and i will help you follow this mail.

good day and good luck with everything, i might send you some apples soon, you know being nice xD

Ohh pg, yeah had that for a long time now haha, how it been going
Send the apples to my 01 please, it's a new village, I can hold max. Thanks.
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale

Post by 220897 »

Will do when j get a chance, must be hard times capturing those bumpkins haha
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

220897 wrote:Will do when j get a chance, must be hard times capturing those bumpkins haha
Yea, very hard indeed :|.

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”