Weapons stashes

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
MiladySkye

Weapons stashes

Post by MiladySkye »

Just a suggestion . . . . It seems a bit off that scouts can take over a hundred cats from a stash in one go when carts can only carry 1 catapult to market (uncarded). I think it should be made equivalent to what carts can carry . . . 5 for each each of the weapons and 1 cat per scout. This would give other people, who don't card so heavily, a chance to get some of the weapons too.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Lord Darko900

Re: Weapons stashes

Post by Lord Darko900 »

no ..you may not get enough now but it will be really good to get 240 cats with 8 scouts later ..plz no change
Yoooooooooo
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

yeah seems quite high to me too. But I am not complaining. Seems this world is more fair and allows people to at least have a chance against carders. So many wheel spins. So many weapons stashes.
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

Yes cause carders cant card to get more of those than the non carders? you think its a non carder who has 700+ ai kills? that guy now has 700+ wheel spins. even if 1 in 10came up as card points he has made card points this world not lost them
LeonEhe

Post by LeonEhe »

Morodin88 wrote:Yes cause carders cant card to get more of those than the non carders? you think its a non carder who has 700+ ai kills? that guy now has 700+ wheel spins. even if 1 in 10came up as card points he has made card points this world not lost them
This.

Not sure if they earned more card points than they've spent but if someone's really thinks that this world gives a better chance to play for non carders and is more fair then that someone must be out of his * mind lol

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”