Just a funny picture

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Biotot

Re: Just a funny picture

Post by Biotot »

HappyHour224 wrote:just think, H9 has around 800 members, with a guessimation of 12 villas each, that produce 176-236 FP a day each

thats about 2 million FP gen a day

so you have just wasted about 12 hours of H9's faith points (at the cost of 150k of your own)

XD

i'll let myself out
Well, me alone cost 1 million fp, not including what my friends have cost them. even if we lost I still would have been happy. I'm not saying we bled out h9, but 5 players trading an entire house at 6.6:1 for 3 days, costing them millions of FP in total, I think we did a * good job. It may have been spread out between 800 players, but I'll keep my grin knowing that many of their active players spent around 50k-100k of their fp each on something with no result. Who else can claim that efficiency, and at this scale?

and if it wasn't that much fp, get them to do it again. I doubt there will be much interest. I have a couple more million fp i'm able to burn before going down.
They tried to excom 5 people
A sane person wouldn't do maintenance on 30 villages and continue to call it fun. W6, now farmville for all.

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”