AI Spawn Rate

This forum is for discussions relating to Howl of the Wolf .
雷霆归来

AI Spawn Rate

Post by 雷霆归来 »

Good day sirs and ladies, how is the weather for you Firefly Studios!!

We kindly request your attention to the decreased AI spawning issue in the Wolf World. Restoring the ecosystem's balance would greatly enhance our gaming experience.

It now requires 6-8 hours before the AI will repopulate! It’s making it very difficult for lower ranked players to build up with not having the ability to kill the AI quicker in the honour range. We know how crucial it is to consider new players joining the world. I hope this will be looked into!!!!

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Chinese guy
khanlala

Re: AI Spawn Rate

Post by khanlala »

The speed of re breeding AI is very slow Its needs to be the same speed as its used to be like in the first 2-3 months of server
N.E.O.N

Re: Re: Snake spawn rate

Post by N.E.O.N »

Good day, Firefly Studios!!

Please increase the reproduction speed of the Snake and Rat! It is very difficult to play and develop when only the Wolf and the Pig are working!
Thank you for your attention! I really hope so. that you will help and meet the players!
Egor CoJIgaTuk

Post by Egor CoJIgaTuk »

It seems to me that the developers are just mocking the players. when they begin to realize that the wolf is losing, they begin to manually change the world that they themselves discovered. and the last two worlds showed how the developers treat the players and their invested time and effort in defeating the wolf. It has long been worth introducing a fifth faction into the 10th house - “developers”. this is who the main opponent of players in the world of AI is
ILada1

Post by ILada1 »

Уважаемая администрация игры!
Вам уже давно нужно обратить внимание, что после очередного обновления игры, играть в Мире Волка стало невозможно! Змея сидит в округе 5 дней без движения. Змеи утратили способность к размножению на 90%. А так же, практически исчезли на карте вторжения змей и крыс! Пропадает интерес к игре!
Я очень надеюсь, что вы постараетесь это исправить и разнообразите игровой процесс.
N.E.O.N

Snake Reproduction!

Post by N.E.O.N »

Good afternoon, dear admins!
Please turn on the Snake's reproduction or stop the Wolves' invasion! It is very difficult to play in such conditions as now, especially for new players! The game becomes no longer interesting! Thank you!
N.E.O.N

Reproduction

Post by N.E.O.N »

Game administrators! I am writing to you on behalf of many gamers with a request - Make the game interesting! What you are doing completely discourages playing Strongold! Lately, you haven’t done anything normal for the game! You are even too lazy to remove tasks for treating diseases from the game! Players contact you, but you ignore their requests!
Turn on the Snake's reproduction!
Block players who have repeatedly violated the rules you set (screenshots were sent to you)!
I hope you hear....!
Thanks a lot!
Egor CoJIgaTuk

Post by Egor CoJIgaTuk »

Неон, а что админам ещё делать??? Эта пятая фракция и рада, что есть читеры диверсанты, которые режут ии лёгкие. Если их банить за бота, то кто будет подселять волков?? А разработчики сами себе на уме. Если бы они играли сами в этом мире - всё было бы норм. А так они создают мир, делая из него помойку, а потом сидят и получают удовольствие, как страдают игроки. Им нравиться наблюдать за таким.

Return to “Howl of the Wolf”