suport H9

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 8 should be posted here.
jarek.g

suport H9

Post by jarek.g »

Hi
due to unauthorized support and bias in Global Conflikt 8, I am requesting a refund of the funds I spent buying Firlley crowns and premium tokens. because the service I purchased is not provided to me and I cannot use it. and it's several hundred thousand dollars.
on January 27, 2023, the game support blocked my account for no reason and no violation of the game rules on my part, so I do not receive a paid service and the players of the enemy house H9 have benefited by destroying my villages and taking over the territories (looks like intentional help and support involvement games for players H9)
In connection with the situation, I am asking for a refund of the costs incurred by me as above.
Yours faithfully
Jaroslaw Lugowski
jarek.g

Re: suport H9

Post by jarek.g »

Hi
due to unauthorized support and bias in Global Conflikt 8, I am requesting a refund of the funds I spent buying Firlley crowns and premium tokens. because the service I purchased is not provided to me and I cannot use it. and it's several hundred thousand dollars.
on January 27, 2023, the game support blocked my account for no reason and no violation of the game rules on my part, so I do not receive a paid service and the players of the enemy house H9 have benefited by destroying my villages and taking over the territories (looks like intentional help and support involvement games for players H9)
In connection with the situation, I am asking for a refund of the costs incurred by me as above.
Yours faithfully
Jaroslaw Lugowski

Return to “Global Conflict 8 Lounge”