How the support of the game works.

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 8 should be posted here.
Thunder1978

Re: How the support of the game works.

Post by Thunder1978 »

Yeah, it's a disgrace they said they have patched this bug and it's not possible do it lol, but how come on a world that has started 128 days ago a player can build outside village as long as they have some contact with the map. I remember sending a ticket 6 months ago on a player but they simply responded with "this bug has been patched " and nothing has been resolved. Firefly are scared of banning people because they simply say, "unban me or i will refund all the money i spent on this game".

Thunder x :twisted:
Starmos

Post by Starmos »

FireFly do you have your own people who can do anything?
PSYXAS

Post by PSYXAS »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: In 10 years, no corrections, improvements, everything is done for money. The administrators themselves sell card packages, ban whatever they want and for whom it is favorable. More than half of the players use banned programs, which are full of videos on the Internet, it is impossible to catch them, they give a ban for the fact, or who periodically buys a lot with card points and it is ordered by the admin, which is for the admins cannot be done. The game will start at its full value :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
GOR707

Post by GOR707 »

Cmon
They don't even bother to post update logs anymore, at least in english. The last ones were 3 years ago already.
The forum and the staff are soo dead
jarek.g

Post by jarek.g »

Hi
due to unauthorized support and bias in Global Conflikt 8, I am requesting a refund of the funds I spent buying Firlley crowns and premium tokens. because the service I purchased is not provided to me and I cannot use it. and it's several hundred thousand dollars.
on January 27, 2023, the game support blocked my account for no reason and no violation of the game rules on my part, so I do not receive a paid service and the players of the enemy house H9 have benefited by destroying my villages and taking over the territories (looks like intentional help and support involvement games for players H9)
In connection with the situation, I am asking for a refund of the costs incurred by me as above.
Yours faithfully
Jaroslaw Lugowski
B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN »

Pa pa pam pAm pam pa param( music )

Ladies and Gentlemen. I am glad to welcome you to our show again.

-How the support of the game works.-

In our studio Mr. jarek.g AKA I don't known how turn off auto ID
He told us a very touching story, his story of meeting with the support of the game.

BUT WE CAN HELP

Everyone who plays GK 8 knows one of the marshals - Lord Vahid.
We will tell the story, the story of how you can get unbanned in the shortest possible time. Our secret spy( not Alex Spy AKA i can build buildings outside the map ) was able to get the information.
It's no secret to GK 8 players that Lord Vahid has been banned before. And how was he unbanned?

You must write that all purchases paid by PayPal will be returned back. And if you really spent your millions $ on this game, you will be forgiven.

Don't Say Thank You Mr. jarek.g AKA I don't known how turn off auto ID

Just say - See you soon, my favorite show.
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

To be fair

Both H8 and H9 are full of cheaters

but out of all the cheats and bots

You chose to cry over building placement?

There are farrr worse hacks, just look at how you farm the AI map :mrgreen:
Sun4ez

Post by Sun4ez »

Please pay attention to the game of some players. Scouts and traders are constantly flying day and night.Global Conflict 8, a player with a nickname
scooby111. I've been watching and observing for a long time. simultaneously and constantly traders fly to different markets. The bot is definitely worth it.
B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN »

Just look at the names of the villages. And how does the support work? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Slaveabit

Post by Slaveabit »

Thunder1978 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:30 pm Firefly are scared of banning people because they simply say, "unban me or i will refund all the money i spent on this game".

Thunder x :twisted:
I heard it cost you $150 to get un-permabanned, Have you not spent enough to be able to use the Paypal reverse charge threat?

Return to “Global Conflict 8 Lounge”