ISSUES

Defeat is a lesson not soon forgotten. New AI World Fury of the Wolf is NOW LIVE! Discussions for this world should take place here.
FRANK04

ISSUES

Post by FRANK04 »

Good afternoon, i want to highlight some issues about Fury of the wolf server. First of all it's really hard understand why you increase the glory points for each land, in 16 days the first glory round is over this means that in few months this server will go to the end. The other great problem is that AI don't buy charts so it's really impossible attack them in order to get wheels but in the meantime players need to spend resources to defend castles from AI wich attack regularly. Well these problems have been highlighted by a lot of players. We hope you will do something. Have a nice day.
FRANK04

Re: ISSUES

Post by FRANK04 »

125k glory for h10 just today, seriously? Dear Firefly, let us know if we need to leave this server instead spend our time and resources
Vinnnny

Post by Vinnnny »

Good afternoon, dear Administration, it is possible to somehow increase the settlement of AI, small ranks, Rats, Snakes, or additionally enable the Anchor.
FRANK04

Post by FRANK04 »

Dear Firefly, i'm ready to leave the game for the second and last time, i think a lot of players will do the same, i'm only sad about the fact that i spend useless time here.
Best regards
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Invasions from the Anchors have been scheduled/attacked previously, future invasions will be happening.
A highlighted Anchor will indicate an Invasion will occur. Clicking on the Anchor will tell you when the invasion the day/time when the invasion is going to happen.
There are Bandits, Wolf Lairs spawns in various Parishes on the Map.
Rat and Snake Ai can be found in Parishes on the Map.
GigiSabie

Post by GigiSabie »

Hey Lord Friendly.
I guess most people have problem with the sleeping AI. You can find AI in most parishes at this point, but the rate at which the AI charters/sends captain, is almost null. There are plenty parishes in my area that are down to 1-2 AI castles since day 2-3 and never sent a captain to charter. Thing that anyone who played any previous wolf world knows it`s not normal. Even with clearing wolfs, you can easily clear whole parishes of wolf over longer period of time, cause the wolf won`t charter.

Ai not chartering + bigger glory values -> less time to fight the AI, and barely have anything to attack.
At this rate, world will be close to end by day 160, and last server around that date the big invasions just started.

Hope you get this sorted.
Cheers, Gigi
hashashimmm

Post by hashashimmm »

Lord Friendly wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:06 pm Invasions from the Anchors have been scheduled/attacked previously, future invasions will be happening.
A highlighted Anchor will indicate an Invasion will occur. Clicking on the Anchor will tell you when the invasion the day/time when the invasion is going to happen.
He you robot, better start to give some answers which makes sense. Who asked you about wolf lairs ?
FRANK04

Post by FRANK04 »

I'm totally agree with my friends, i come back in this game after years, can i ask you, Dear Firefly, what am i'm watching? I feel that someone is kidding us, we wrote about the issues of this server and you reply us speaking about wolf's lairs and about anchors. Thank you, dear Firefly, because after years in this game, after our questions, someone had to remember us that an anchor means "invasion" and that we have wolf lairs to attack. To be honest, i won a normal server years ago, with friends i did it, i still play in other games with them and i met them in real life, for this i appreciate what you did through this game, but at the same time i'm starting to understand because they left Stronghold Kingdoms.
Dear Firefly, give the chance to the players wich love Wolf's server to enjoy it, give the chance to them to grow up here in order to get card points to spend in normal server, because we are the same players (allies here and enemies around) wich keep this game crazy.

Cheers

Milvus
FRANK04

Post by FRANK04 »

Lord Friendly wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:06 pm Invasions from the Anchors have been scheduled/attacked previously, future invasions will be happening.
Good evening, i see that the Anchors are telling us really well when we will have invasions. I understand that it's useless that we check the countdown.
Egor CoJIgaTuk

Post by Egor CoJIgaTuk »

Good day. I can not understand what is the meaning of this world ?? the timer on the anchors is useless, as they hit when they want. Increased Renown Points from Day 1 when AI easily take Renown rounds. from the anchors, which are their own masters, only wolves strike. do you think you made the new world a good one??? Yes, this is, to put it mildly, a garbage dump, not the world. you do not give real players the opportunity to play, trying to beat them easily. the last worlds and so there were no chances for people, and in this world you decided to dryly give the victory to AI. and so bugs are present that the report differs from reality. you don’t even want to fix such a bug, you are interested in the money of the players, but the product you provide is not of high quality. in a game where the developers don't give a * about the players and their opinions, I don't see any point in buying in-game currency.

Return to “Fury of the Wolf - Ended”