Propaganda Thread

All discussion related to activity in World 11 should be posted here.
Priest Guardian

Propaganda Thread

Post by Priest Guardian »

So as any of you may know who read all the forum , you will likely be aware I have a lot of respect for Russian players. So no surprise that I may be seen online working with them

When I got online and noticed a Russian friend of mine already hard at work attacking H-16 player Aluvian23 whom was down to their last 3 villages in Dyfed / Wales . I had no choice but to react and help immediately

By time I had scouted the last 2 villages of Aluvian23 and assembled a team to attack 2 more of his villages fell to Raze. Leaving him with one

Aluvian23 who was sitting as sheriff of Dyfed for a couple weeks for H-16 after Karikalans assault on that county was now about to get 'reset' from the server. Even though they logged online at the last few minutes of their demise it was too late

I had already hit the village with a heavy cat pillage of weapons (90%) and opened the front door right to the keep

After forwarding the report to my Russian friend he sent the Captain RAZE, I in turn timed in a good measure breaker 1 second ahead of his Captain and the deed was done

Total reset and Dyfed restored to H-10 control

H-16 has taken a great beating this weekend on so many fronts. From top players banned to losing villages/counties/parishes/players/failed Razes

I think this weekends Victory goes to H-10. Now I told their leadership players (actually one of whom quit H-16 and the server) I would not be full on until Day 100 of this server. Another 25 days to go but the tide has already turned
Last edited by Priest Guardian on Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
SmollWillyPoi

Re: Propaganda Thread

Post by SmollWillyPoi »

tenor.gif
tenor.gif (450.93 KiB) Viewed 804 times
Priest Guardian

SmollWillyPoi wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:58 pm tenor.gif
I am happy you are entertained :lol: Thats what clowns do , you know 8-)
Priest Guardian

Day 81

Go look at the Leaderboards and come to your own conclusions

Ransacks / Raze / Capture / Pillages

Be honest with yourself and ask how many H-16 you see in the top 10 of each? Leaderboards do not lie . A once Leaderboard of Red players is changing . The longer this server plays on you will see less and less H-16 in those top spots

fact check that Lefty
Priest Guardian

Day 93 and I am really amazed at the state of this server

meaning its changing weekly

the most active server of all the servers in SHK's. yep the Leaderboards support that truth.....oh and even though H-10 might not occupy the map in black, we certainly occupy the top spots in the Leaderboards of activity fighting

So what that spells is as this server goes on you will see more H-10 and less H-16

I mean just check the top players of H-16 on the Leaderboards and you will see them ID for many,many days with only a couple villages left

Think what you want but with over a year left on this UK map we going to see some major changes

Yes I was for the most part reset (so to speak). But its the only server I play so, expect a round 2

Return to “World 11 Lounge”