Battle Reports, Just Facts

All discussion related to activity in World 11 should be posted here.
Priest Guardian

Re: Battle Reports, Just Facts

Post by Priest Guardian »

Priest Guardian wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:21 pm
darkhesh wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:59 am didnt expect it to be that easy tbh, what let you down was * castles, even if you was online you would have lost them,
You know what man, whatever. You are boss and my castles do suck. Is that what you want me to say?

Anyway, like I said, I got owned and it is what it is. So go tell all your friends what a noob I am if it makes you feel better about yourself

Like your village name stated you were there to "hunt D+ckh+ads *" . You got what you wanted
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
darkhesh

Post by darkhesh »

im not having a go just saying what was your weak point, the castles not strong enough for that level of hits, and not to be online when we had arived and carded up castles ect, no shame in using id if cant be online, anyway you taken it well so alls good by me,
Priest Guardian

darkhesh wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:37 pm im not having a go just saying what was your weak point, the castles not strong enough for that level of hits, and not to be online when we had arived and carded up castles ect, no shame in using id if cant be online, anyway you taken it well so alls good by me,
Here is how it played out on my end, for the insight part of it

I saw you 2 land in POWYS next to my parishes. and sent off 2 attacks at me to see what response I would give (I gave nothing and played dead)

I had some cards in play and rebuilt the 2 castles after the 2 attacks to full. I usually rearrange the castles when attacked for better optimization as the current status was for AI. But I said to myself "looks like they will not attack tonight" and went to bed

The plan was to ID up all the villages for a week sun night, but sat night H-16 (you and allies/friends) attacked. I gambled and lost. So yes my castles were weak for sure as they were not optimized for the attacks. But its all water under the bridge now so to speak.

welcome to Stronghold Kingdoms I say :D Its part of the game. Best thing a player can do at this point is keep a chin up and not get personal about it. Rather show respect to those who defeated you fair and square. As you never know who will be your team M8 next server

peaceout and good game
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Still as respectful as ever PG, one of the SHK good guys although im sure you has a little blip in euro 3 but majority of the time one of the most respectful and honest players in the game.
Priest Guardian

meatball2k wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:28 am Still as respectful as ever PG, one of the SHK good guys although im sure you has a little blip in euro 3 but majority of the time one of the most respectful and honest players in the game.
tips hat

hey man , we never played a lot of servers together but always called you a friend , like I do to so many who play this game :D

Return to “World 11 Lounge”