ban of toxi players without flag or house

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Iberville

ban of toxi players without flag or house

Post by Iberville »

CANDIDA ALBICANS comes from nowhere and destroy not connected players frome House 2 in MONDE 2 FRANçAIS.

This sort of comportment is toxic. It's a double account (single hand or multi hands) and this is NOT the RULE.

It's very easy to do that and tha game is since the beginning unbalanced. This sort of game is toxic. This is a game, not a "I do what I want".

It's like to play a 3D video game in cooperation and kill his partners....

Without one word of declaration of war, he has attacked. Without reason, except one of a house.
He has signe "H16" but he's not tagged H16.

So, I ask you to ban this player definitivly.

Signed: a very old player of Firefly's products since 2001 and player of Stronghold online since 2011.

Remember! you have erased somme double accounts when I have criticized this type of play. I ask you today to erase accounts who create troubles without declaration of war.
Iberville

Re: ban of toxi players without flag or house

Post by Iberville »

The multi-hands player Candida seems playing for houses.

House 16 takes the place of the players destroyed. I know some of these players and they use clones accounts.

I ask you to survey this house, with some players who are known to use other accounts.
Slaveabit

Re: ban of toxi players without flag or house

Post by Slaveabit »

The era rules reward toxic griefers. If you're not a toxic turd on era worlds you won't do well.

Return to “Feedback”