Sieges

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
StodOne

Sieges

Post by StodOne »

I feel that sieges should be tweaked a bit , building a castle is a process of placing structures strategically as to be able to more effectively defend the castle.
This is my first post and i dont know how much this type of feedback is recognized but the way the game is now there is basically a meta way of building a castle and none of the castles look good its just a square filled with towers .. Firstly i would add more types of buildings that can be placed within a castle like for example in order to sally forth you need stables or something , i would buff the guard houses and i would make it so that archers cannot shoot through walls in that way you would need to think when placing walls/towers , i would also add trebuchets defensive and offensive and that i another reason why a castle would have a unique look to it , you would need space for the trebuchet , the attacking force should also be nerfed in some way in order for castles not to be way to easy to capture because of the changes.
I mean combat was fine in Stronghold and Stronghold crusader i dont see why it cant be the same here, also more unit types and weapon types in a similar manner as Stronghold crusader where you can switch what the workshop is making , so instead of making a bow the same building can be switched to making a crossbow etc.

Return to “Feedback”