State of the server W-11

All discussion related to activity in World 11 should be posted here.
Priest Guardian

Re: State of the server W-11

Post by Priest Guardian »

klino96 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:03 pm I would give him a bit more credit than that Priest, most of his razed are below 1m honor, he is getting fed we’ve caught the instant carts going.

Now if he keeps up his current raze activity without anything more to show for it then pointing fingers may make more sense.
I believe it to be you whom give Karikaln too much credit. He and I exchange mail threads even now. Though he tells other players in game he mail blocked me :P

Its good to have a player whom you loath , adds flavor to the game ;)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Kanglez

Post by Kanglez »

wow, reading some of these posts is funny.

i have played SHK for 12 years, i also played alpha, which means very little tbh as game has changed so much it is not the same game, so Preist stop talking about that please, it makes you sound foolish.

Also to touch on your comments about 1000s of cards etc priest, untill you truly know how much certain players put into the game you can not comment on their capabilities. Yes i know Dave1 is a carder yes I have played with and against him, he is a cool guy but far from the biggest carder of all time and far from greatest player of all time.

so i would like to correct you firstly preiest, chiv cards at CP are not 20m ever lol, They are a % of a Bubble same as all ranks, you should know this especially if you are "a big carder", Expert chiv at CP is 7.5m and has always been that. which would be 75% of a bubble which is x10 from bubbles at prince. the chiv cards then work proportionally downwards, same as achievements.

Kirikalan is my enemy yes, but whats to say he has not banqueted 85M Hnr, his achievement tells me he has anywhere from 99.9m - 10.00001M hnr from banquets.

priest when you talk about you and fedenr fighting everyone also makes me laugh, you played on w9 which was likely the lowest skill based server ever, when defender started playing, it was usa1/18 as he was new to the game and played with my group, i like defender he is a nice blocke but again far from a top player even with the cards.

Kariklan has played with a very high level group for years and many wars, please know your enemies before you discredit them, you have made yourself look very silly in this forum.

my saying is, unless your bank calls you for fraud it aint heavy carding, and to your point about bots,hacks etc. this game is full of it has been for more than 7 years, get over it everyone
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Kanglez wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:07 pm wow, reading some of these posts is funny.

i have played SHK for 12 years, i also played alpha, which means very little tbh as game has changed so much it is not the same game, so Preist stop talking about that please, it makes you sound foolish.

Also to touch on your comments about 1000s of cards etc priest, untill you truly know how much certain players put into the game you can not comment on their capabilities. Yes i know Dave1 is a carder yes I have played with and against him, he is a cool guy but far from the biggest carder of all time and far from greatest player of all time.

so i would like to correct you firstly preiest, chiv cards at CP are not 20m ever lol, They are a % of a Bubble same as all ranks, you should know this especially if you are "a big carder", Expert chiv at CP is 7.5m and has always been that. which would be 75% of a bubble which is x10 from bubbles at prince. the chiv cards then work proportionally downwards, same as achievements.

Kirikalan is my enemy yes, but whats to say he has not banqueted 85M Hnr, his achievement tells me he has anywhere from 99.9m - 10.00001M hnr from banquets.

priest when you talk about you and fedenr fighting everyone also makes me laugh, you played on w9 which was likely the lowest skill based server ever, when defender started playing, it was usa1/18 as he was new to the game and played with my group, i like defender he is a nice blocke but again far from a top player even with the cards.

Kariklan has played with a very high level group for years and many wars, please know your enemies before you discredit them, you have made yourself look very silly in this forum.

my saying is, unless your bank calls you for fraud it aint heavy carding, and to your point about bots,hacks etc. this game is full of it has been for more than 7 years, get over it everyone
Half of what you said here is true. But like most of us on a rant (myself included) , the other half is crap talk. enough said
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Kanglez

Post by Kanglez »

everything i said is true, man you really are a know it all.

please enlighten me which half is correct or not? i am curious.
SmollWillyPoi

Post by SmollWillyPoi »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JeetKuneDo

Post by JeetKuneDo »

Well said Kanglez
Kanglez

Post by Kanglez »

i dont think preist likes that he is no longer the oldest joined member in this forum, hes lucky i forgot my password to my Lord Anglez acc, he would need a box of tissues when he sees a join date of 2011 lol - Jeet still farming i see, need a domination server to wake you up
Dexa1

Post by Dexa1 »

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kanglez

Post by Kanglez »

dexa with impeccable timing 8 posts in 11 years i love it gg bro
JeetKuneDo

Post by JeetKuneDo »

lol