Kingmaker2

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Mosryp

Kingmaker2

Post by Mosryp »

a bugs is there we know players are there as they message each other but we do not see their villa and even with the villa number they give us it is no actif / Stash are not visible till some one who can see them ( mostly they are the invicible players scout them ) when scout by a invicible players then we see them

https://prnt.sc/umer6wQ_zhMq
The Silent Baron

Re: Kingmaker2

Post by The Silent Baron »

Absolutely-Simply can not see - stashes- players - wolfs- please fix asap-logged on and off several times
Nalguer

Post by Nalguer »

really buggy !! Same goes for me !
Silenced_13d

Post by Silenced_13d »

I will add some info to this subject. PC wise cannot see certain stashes, villages from other players etc.... however i can see them when i log into my phone app. so i would think it's a driver compatibility issue with nvidia graphics cards which my laptop has a geforce gtx 1060 with driver 511.79.

hope that helps the dev team find a solution
LADY KARKONIS

Post by LADY KARKONIS »

long time to react and solve the problem. ;)
Lion452

Post by Lion452 »

same here made contact through tickets and still same this morning 9.25am gametime
Silenced_13d

Post by Silenced_13d »

no reply yet... come on. There is no way you cant reply to at least say hey we know there is an issue
Schacho

Kingmaker2

Post by Schacho »

Auch bei mir ein Fehler, hat aber nicht mit der SIchtbarkeit zu tun. Verstärkung in eine Gemeindehauptstadt geschickt, die kommt aber nicht an...
2x5 piken...
Hat jemand was dazu???

Return to “Technical Help”