GC7 Deep Web Russian Junk Server

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 7 should be posted here.
MrLordKing

GC7 Deep Web Russian Junk Server

Post by MrLordKing »

As the H14 Russian Players using Game Cheats, Multi Accounts... it gets to a daily "normality" in the Game and get almost to a Game Trend.
( "Cheat to Win Game")
The SHK staff ist unable to do anything about it and Close both eys as nothing is happening on the Server.
( Just sad to be honest)

Now we have the Big News from the GC7 Server.
Russian Players start to Hack Accounts from the EU and USA Players. ( For real!!! )

So GC7 server is likly known as the;
"SHK DEEP WEB SERVER"
Last edited by MrLordKing on Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
swash984

Re: GC7 Deep Web H14 Server

Post by swash984 »

I love how more and more people get the same results H2 got. All we get are answers that don't correlate with what's happening at all in game. H14 literally said they'd ban our players, and somehow he's not "banned" but the email just doesn't exist with his account anymore.

Lady Insightful might just be ignorant on the situation going on, and or is trying to keep the stream of players from understanding the real situation.

Either way, I'm perma sworded in basically every server I play on, I can't even play the game cause no house will let me. lol. I basically have to just die I guess.

My guess is that there's no data breach, as she said. My guess is that there's an admin tool that's being used improperly by H14 that does not have proper logs or the logs are being deleted with the tool.

Would make sense with how the mail got used.
MrLordKing

Re: GC7 Deep Web H14 Server

Post by MrLordKing »

@Lady you dont unserstand that the EU and USA Internet lows are different as in Russia.

As I own an Onlineshop ( that I dont wont promote Here or in Game ) so im also an WEBMASTER.

So I chack whats going in Game werry well...but thing is as I live in EU and If I use my Webmaster Tools or my Bisness E-mails for Multi Accounting or Hacks I wuld get the Police infront my door in the next 24hrs.
Oposit ist Russia as its a Meka for Hackers.
( As thay have chilly Internet lows )

So the Point is:
USA and EU Players are the stupid who realy have to pay for the Game...but not so stupid that we let Russian Hack our Accounts just for fun.
( And the SHK STAFF do nothing about it or just say: ther is nothing going on in Game )

As my E- Mails and Phone are under Police Investigation since Last Week (25.02.2022) So my Faction in Game knows why Im Not playing...
As i had an Hack Attack on my Online Bisness last week.
( So I Just Hope that this Hack Attack has nothing to do with this Deep Web Junk Russian Server on SHK)

Police File Nr.: EB-02086673
Ivica Vukovic
Parchetwiesen 20a
82362 Weilheim in Oberbayern
Germany
Last edited by MrLordKing on Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:35 pm, edited 10 times in total.
MrLordKing

Re: GC7 Deep Web Russian Junk Server

Post by MrLordKing »

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanktio ... e_Ukraine/

Ist Just the SHK Online Browser Game who Support 100% Russian Hackers.

Good Job...at ist seams you will have to sell the SHK Online Browser Game Just over the Sputnik Browser in the Future.

COPY/PASTE from Wiki:
media To edit
On the third day of the war, Google and Meta began blocking advertising and monetization of channels of several Russian state media on their platforms ( YouTube and Facebook ). [59]

Tiktok restricted Russian state media access to its platform in the EU. Microsoft said it would remove RT broadcaster from its app store and change the Bing search engine's algorithm to move content from RT and Russian portal Sputnik down in the results. [60]

Both Disney , Sony and Warner Bros. announced on March 1st that they would not show films in Russia indefinitely. [61] [62] Meta announced on the same day that it would restrict access to RT and Sputnik on Facebook in the European Union. The day before, the EU Commission had announced a ban of RT — Russia Today English , RT — Russia Today UK , RT — Russia Today Germany , RT — Russia Today France , RT — Russia Today Spanish and Sputnik in the EU, [60] which came into force on March 2nd. [63]

The European Broadcasting Union announced that no Russian entry would be allowed to participate in the 2022 Eurovision Song Contest . [64] After banning Russian national teams from competitions, video game producer Electronic Arts decided to remove all Russian teams from its FIFA series games and NHL 22 ice hockey game. [11
Last edited by MrLordKing on Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Global Conflict 7 Lounge [Closed]”