The ban of Karikalan

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 7 should be posted here.
swash984

Re: The ban of Karikalan

Post by swash984 »

Lady Insightful wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:27 am This player is not and has never been banned. That the player has told people this but has never once contacted Support with any issues with his account suggests that he has some reason to not wish to continue to play. If he is having an issue with his account he should contact Support about it personally.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Excuse me? But there's proof in screenshots and discord share screens.
Not trying to be rude. Though we saw it all, live.
IndexPl

Post by IndexPl »

Ten gracz został zaatakowany hakiem i zbanowany podczas trybu wakacyjnego to jakiś zart ? !!! wasza gra jest na każdym kroku łamana regulamin to ......... co to jest regulamin poczytajcie sobie w słowniku banda nieodpowiedzialnych ludzi, powinniście swoja grę traktować jak własne dziecko !!!!!!!! a nie porządnych ludzi atakować i mieć to w d...p
ThisIsOldKnight

Post by ThisIsOldKnight »

Oh Lady do not lie like u always do haha We all know how support working and how u ignoring people.
JeetKuneDo

Post by JeetKuneDo »

@ lady Insight

Can you answer this please as follows

Lady Insightful wrote: ↑Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:27 am
This player is not and has never been banned. That the player has told people this but has never once contacted Support with any issues with his account suggests that he has some reason to not wish to continue to play. If he is having an issue with his account he should contact Support about it personally.

Excuse me? But there's proof in screenshots and discord share screens.
Not trying to be rude. Though we saw it all, live.
Lady Insightful

Post by Lady Insightful »

This player had an old account that was blocked years ago. He is simply entering the wrong log in information and is attempting to enter the old account that is blocked. It appears that he either does not remember his correct email address for the Karikalan account which is not and has never been blocked, or intentionally entered the old information to show a blocked account. He should contact SHK Support personally for assistance.
JeetKuneDo

Post by JeetKuneDo »

Thankyou for your quick response we will check this out
MilneR31

Post by MilneR31 »

now look we have kong that has been taken off vc mode and lost all his villages and used all his card points come on firefly what is going on here you need to sort all this * out.
KONG SKULL ISLAND

russian hacking

Post by KONG SKULL ISLAND »

KONG SKULL ISLAND
i was in vacation mode for 15 days and russian hack my account and open my VM and start raze my villages ..< himcc > < legend diman1 > <
alisa161rus > also they use my card points.. this is not fare game..take a action regarding these players.. otherwise all players will leave the game and noone interested to come back on this game again..

lots of cheating going on .and i really think u should take a action regarding this ... russian all doing cheating and hving cards points..and faith points..using cheat codes.. will u stop this.. i hope u will take action..

kong skull island
JeetKuneDo

Post by JeetKuneDo »

@ Lady Insight
Just look now they hacked Kong skull islands account they use his card points now h14 take his villages we will not let this rest
Fire Fly is in breach of there own rules and codes of ethics for a game that you charge us for in real money and also uk and international laws
regarding gaming commerse

You must know that in this game we have players that are accounts and lawyers we will not drop this and will expose FF for what it realy is

You realy need to look at our data breaches in this game that you charge us for :shock:
Dvande

Post by Dvande »

I had quit the game once after a major breach in cheating. This is another one of those times that I see how cheating is the only way to go in this game. I am contemplating leaving the game again for good this time. Why would I want to spend money and my time on a game where everything is lost in a hot second due to cheating. I'm done.

Return to “Global Conflict 7 Lounge [Closed]”