The ban of Karikalan

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 7 should be posted here.
JeetKuneDo

Re: The ban of Karikalan

Post by JeetKuneDo »

Will miss you Dvande take care
Seeker3211

Post by Seeker3211 »

1) we were all there when he was banned, we all saw the email we are referring to, we all were involved in this and have seen the evidence as well as your denial to reinstate his account the next day. 2) the fact that you only responded to this one aspect of our outcry speaks volumes. Instead of addressing cheating in the game, condoning it, promising to do better etc you’d rather only call us liars?! How very tone deaf and embarrassing of a response. Wasn’t it just yesterday someone hacked all the mail of every server and you were yelling at people to stop posting on it bc you lost control of the situation? You’re pathetic
swash984

Post by swash984 »

Lady Insightful wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:35 pm This player had an old account that was blocked years ago. He is simply entering the wrong log in information and is attempting to enter the old account that is blocked. It appears that he either does not remember his correct email address for the Karikalan account which is not and has never been blocked, or intentionally entered the old information to show a blocked account. He should contact SHK Support personally for assistance.
I saw both emails. the old one was a hotmail that he used, which shows it's still banned. The new one is a gmail, which no longer lets him log in. He doesn't want assistance because after this incident he is quitting the game forever. We have known each other for a long time, the reason I made this thread isn't to start hate towards the game or players. IT's just that I find this unfair, and unacceptable. He won't create a support thread because there's no way you can rollback the damage that was done to the house from an issue that was slipped in the first place.

While I have no evidence with kong who is also a dear friend of mine, I do have evidence with Meresh on the Karikalan account, share screens, and more screenshots.

I will post them here. Please look into this further and ensure the accuracy of the information presented.

As you can see, a lot of players that were around when it happened are very upset about the issue. Including those, like me who have played the game for 10+ years. We don't want to quit, but a lot of us have to throw in the towel. I really don't think one of our amazing friends is lying to us in such a childish way. He'd just tell us if he wanted to quit.

Here are some more screenshots I can provide. Please look into the matter.

proof he can no longer login:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Proof of his other account, and other email showing his ban to show the difference between emails (hotmail and gmail)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

I would like at least one last reply to this matter if possible.
Lady Insightful

Post by Lady Insightful »

The account registered to Karikalan is not now nor has it ever been blocked. The email for his account is not shown in those images you sent. If the player wants assistance he should contact Support. I am certainly not going to post his account email publicly here.

Return to “Global Conflict 7 Lounge [Closed]”