Wolf world formations =)

The Wolf, The Pig, The Snake and The Rat are back with an unquenchable thirst for blood. We need you to rise to the challenge to hold your defences against them, raze their castles to the ground, and send them fleeing with their tails between their legs!
_Mzz

Wolf world formations =)

Post by _Mzz »

Hello, with the intention of helping new wolf world players and helping myself (if you share yours too) i'll be using this post to share the attack formations I have in my hands.

Snake castle with 1 bombard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeN3VAN4Boo

Basic snake castle that can be found in normal worlds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVwfbUZkMTU

For now these are the best formations that I've found, my formations while they do kill the IA's I end up losing from 40-80 troops so when I get better ones i'll be sharing here.

PS: I do not own the videos that showcase the formations posted above.

Credits:
Gammobia for both snake formations.
InsaneOne

Re: Wolf world formations =)

Post by InsaneOne »

wow these bombard attacks are amazing didnt even know this was possible, thanks for sharing!
i always send my entire army in, catapults open the walls, archer shoots enemies from towers and land, pikemen charge into the middle, always end up with only half coming back :lol:
but question tho how does one store or manage to arm up that much catapult without compromising your defend?
_Mzz

Re: Wolf world formations =)

Post by _Mzz »

When I'm planning to set up an IA attack village I send reinforcements from either a parish or village nearby to help defend. Since you can only attack IA's in certain moments (when pig isn't invading if attacking snake) the armies usually don't stay around for long and when I need to defend the village I burn the troops by killing 1 or 2 pigs close to me, either way if you keep the troops and let the reinforcements defend you're only losing space for merchants in the other villages or gold if using the parish...

Return to “Wrath of the Wolf”