attacking

The Wolf, The Pig, The Snake and The Rat are back with an unquenchable thirst for blood. We need you to rise to the challenge to hold your defences against them, raze their castles to the ground, and send them fleeing with their tails between their legs!
ElClapo

attacking

Post by ElClapo »

i havent played the game in some time and i was just wondering when is it frowned on to attack the AI i remember last time i played i was attacking them and players were angry because i did it at a specific bad time and i was so confused since its just an AI world
DontBeaWuss

Re: attacking

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Unfortunately, there are "Rules" that a significant number of players decide upon that ALL players must adhere to otherwise you are razed off the map.

Of course, those Rules are completely ignored by what are called "rogue" players and they are generally players who are savvy to use the Ai server to their advantage because many "non-rogue" players cannot commit resources to oust every rogue player on the map.

It used to be that Ai servers had players that helped one another so that as many players as possible could hone their skills against the Ai as well as reaping the benefits of getting spins and possible wins from them...everyone is happy.

Now, every server that comes out is almost immediately highjacked by players who come together and force "Rules" on everyone else. The Rule you are pertaining to is, not to kill weak Ai when the Anchors are spewing out stronger Ai and you've not to go into an area without the Sheriff's permission...this is tricky when the Sheriff is Ai, however, you're supposed to then find out what player used to be Sheriff and still have to get their permission for you to land in their territory (even though they have no control over it while the Ai has).

That's why Ai worlds are a misery for many players because we should all play the game the way we want to but, FF deems it necessary to wheel out Ai worlds every year and not give a hoot as to the unbalanced nature of the game.

Return to “Wrath of the Wolf”