Bug - Glitch

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
taxiny

Bug - Glitch

Post by taxiny »

Attacking Wolf's castle - I went to attack wolf's castle with 90 archers, 75 pike, 70 catapults, I out numbered the wolf big time. On the way to wolf's castle I was only half way their when all my of my army disappeared from the screen, a few seconds later my army was back in my castle, I don't under stand what happened. I never made it to the wolf's castle. Now I could not move my army from my castle they were stuck their. 3 minutes later I get a battle report which just popped up on the screen.. why?... Their was no battle... The report said wolf has won.. why did this come up? The report should have showed the the loss or not for both sides, the odd thing with this pop up report was both sides had question marks in the whole report for both sides and their was no indication of any highlight title to view a battle like it has in all other battle reports.. This report showed no statement of a battle.. Now after the pop up report hit I went to look at the wolf's castle and their was no damage to wolf's castle, the wolf still had all his men, every one was still in the same place.. Now I took a look at my castle for my army now my army is all gone a full loss.. why?... their was no battle.. I never made it to the wolf... The pop up report showed no battle, just said wolf wow.. No reason for this if I never got to the wolf to fight him.. This is some bug - glitch for some one to lose all the military they had for a battle that never happened.. please fix and look into this on why something could happen when their was no battle. thanks..

Return to “Technical Help”