New Game Mechanics :)

Sea of Japan will be run using the Era Ruleset as well as Weather dependent inter-Island travel. It will also feature new Houses inspired by our newest Stronghold game that we released this year, Stronghold: Warlords.
Priest Guardian

New Game Mechanics :)

Post by Priest Guardian »

WOW! A parish with possible 500 villages in it. I love big parishes and this intrigues me. Really adds a new element to the game

Off the cuff I like this, but really need to see how it plays out

steward nightmare perhaps with voting? At least the parish will haul in a ton of gold for taxes. Will their be only 1 AI castle? If only 1 AI castle then some players may never get hit by a wolf AI.....interesting

+ the wind speed mechanic from island map which I love

all looks promising, thanks FF :)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Sir Grabalot

Re: New Game Mechanics :)

Post by Sir Grabalot »

Looking at this new set up, it appears to be pushing even further towards pay to win and seriously heavy carding. I do a bit of carding myself but can't afford the sums that some are dishing out so have to question is it really worth it anymore.
Priest Guardian

also want to say Thankyou FF for using English spelling for parish names

English is the Global Language. All international Pilots that fly need to speak English as its the official international language

Its important for me to be able to pronounce names on the map to enjoy the full server immersion
Priest Guardian

with the amount of players in parishes and the limited number of places to sell goods it will crash the market place quickly

You should be able to buy whatever you want for peanuts, but selling goods will not get you much gold soon I think

This will make players tax their villages for gold more so than relying on the market place for gold

Also the current limitations on stashes appearing on the map will make banquet goods on the map very scarce when they start to pop around day12-14. So I expect to see more of those village types appearing across the map to fill the void of banquet goods from stashes

I have changed the way I normally do research to better apply to map conditions

Return to “Sea of Japan (Ended)”