few adjustement needed

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Mosryp

few adjustement needed

Post by Mosryp »

good day everyone , this message will need administrator to bring that to the table to FF , if Admin still working for players like us
let look at the new map euro7 we can see once agains the big carder ,the big spender all ready having factions and hoses and taking control of the map . I say big carder and big $$$ spender only because I will play bonasse we got no cheater using tools in SK as SK/FF take care of that and ( Sorry need to laugh about that a bit )

OK we still have the faction building to Rank 14 so us none big spenders for card can not built factions and take houses that rank 14 should desapear so every players can built a faction and take house and grab lands so the monopoly of taking land and house do not belong to only big carder .

the cap put on thing we can do are to high now as SK /FF putting those hight cap only help the big spender /big carder and saddly the few cheater . if SK / FF can not do that because big spenders will leave SK and FF will loose ton of money because of players like me let built a new map Similar of the world style we use to have with a long life spend , a world where no card can be play but tooken can still be use , no card can be use not cap on the rank 14 to built a faction . A map where everyone can have the same chance to have a faction / a house / lands as fast of the big spenders and carders in those era world . that is my beef today
Priest Guardian

Re: few adjustement needed

Post by Priest Guardian »

Look at H-14 as example

80% no carders and like #5-6 most pts house on server

so I know many houses are made of 0 carders. Its too bad you may not of made the cut. But thats another issure to the actual Age Rules that has nothing to do with if your a carder or not. It has to do with the number of factions that can be part of a House in age 1 along with the number of players that can belong to a faction in Age 1

I disagree with your argument
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Feedback”