fun or no more fun

Based on the splintered nations and city states of Europe in 1300 AD Kingmaker will provide a different political structure to the main game.
Mosryp

fun or no more fun

Post by Mosryp »

Stronghold kingdoom use to be fun with the old map like the old world map who was going for years as the big carder and spender use to get feed up and leave , after a 2 ages as regular player be having time to rank up and built up with the less expensif cost of the era world , then from the age 2 to what ever we be having fun , war was fair ennemy use to become friends and friends became ennemy but it was fun and with fairness to all and the old world game ,

Era world was made for big spender who are needed to stronghold and firfly as now in today they are like every body else looking for profit and doing everything to protect the big spender and alt account as they buy card like crazy

now even the tourney the take charge of it by putting a cap and if you do not respect it they attack you
but stronghold and firefly do ot give a * about us they will ban some for a few day or a max of a week then they are back and spending $200 a shot a few time a week for card . So if you send a ticket to them expect them 1 ) not to reply 2 ) to ban you for reporting a big spender 3) to ban for a few day the one you complain about it just to please and calm you

but do not expect them to help as if you like me not spending $$$ you are like me a no body for them
Priest Guardian

Re: fun or no more fun

Post by Priest Guardian »

You need to understand something about TRUE Carders

We do not care about age wins / server wins / Tourneys

The prizes given for these things are just a weekend of buying cards for the true carder

The true carder plays for entertainment and community with friendships forged from years of play. We (or at least I) do not play this game for rewards

Rewards are for the FTP
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
sweking

Post by sweking »

I´m not sure you right about who spends money on this game.
the same 5-10 % wins all worlds and those players have no need to spend money on this game, they get an advance on every new world they begin, and leave 90-95% players any chance to ever have a chance for a fair play. They don't even care too fill there house when they win a final, and only a few selected wins a gold price. So to say say they don't care to win a world, or even just a age round, don't make any sense. So if you a true carders you would let people have a fair chance to compete with you, so you can spend money, but you don`t.
These (bullies) players have dominated SHK for years, they never let you grow, and stop you from ever achieve anything on any new world,
So it seems more to me as FF hope for new players those 90-95 % players who be stupid enough to buy cards etc., thinking they have a chance to even be able to build a villa or a parish. I don't think FF can build there company on 200 players, they need the 4000 players to spend money.
As in a new world you never have a chance to build a parish, those 5-10% (bullies) will rank up fast take a county and max tax you, so if ever you should lucky enough to keep more than 1 or 2 flags you wont have any gold to buy anything.
You can try sell to get gold but this need to be done in 24 hours before you have to pay your tax, in a new world with low rank players in parish, your parish tax wont even pay the sheriff tax, placing a building in parish coast more and more gold, buying a building for 1000 gold, is many times you have to sell, and that wont last as the price in marked soon drops. No chance to ever build more than a few guilds. Unless of course you start stealing gold somewhere.
To answer the topic NO FUN :x
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Simply I do not agree with that statement.
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Kingmaker World - Ended”