need help on a situation against botters/carder/alters

This is the Forum is for discussion of issues related to EU 7.
tamer123

Re: need help on a situation against botters/carder/alters

Post by tamer123 »

the way people cope with this is to have your own crew that encourages you to keep going
most single players has quit the game already, nearly everyone is dealing with that one 3 sec gap 6 scouts train player
they're three solutions

1. you screenshot every single proof of cheating, gather like 3 then report them to FF support

2. you move out, whether by tediously ranking up to alderman or abandon village

3. you max out scout speed and enter a fierce competition with the cheaters
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Like OP I am experienced as well . I do not deny that cheaters have existed and I do not deny cheaters have been banned

What I can say is as a carder (like myself) it becomes easier to deal with cheaters or bots. In regard to bots , I just laugh at them since we Humans can out play them (as I have done in past)

Its expensive and time consuming but it can be done. I myself just take up the challenge and assume I am playing a game solo against a computer (I will find a way to win). Bots are so stupid its funny to watch them and/or compete against them

Only ever 1 time I faced a player using a third party program with attacks that beat me every time. I dealt with it by tipping my hat to him and said straight up your better than me with a smile. Eventually he got banned and I won that event in the long run but its part of internet games

Cheating runs rampant in MMO shooter games and the activity is nothing new. If the game is popular enough then you will find cheaters. I just accept they are better than I as I cannot expect to be a GOD in every game LOL :lol:
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

BOH-StarReaper wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:19 pm Honestly your best bet is to up your ransacking and just reduce his villages to rubble. Just throw a few points into ransacking and peasant hit points and just burn his buildings to the ground, bot or no bot if he has no gold :) he will move elsewhere.
i second you hahahahah

Return to “Europe 7 World Lounge”