Northumberland/England

This is the Forum is for discussion of issues related to EU 7.
Priest Guardian

Re: Northumberland/England

Post by Priest Guardian »

Well seems H-14 is on their own due to indifferences

I decided the best time I could have back in SHK's is with a old friend of mine whom I shared a global map with

Dave1 and Priest Guardian are back ......in Black....not the song ....just the game :P
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
scooby111

Post by scooby111 »

i'm surprised Dave1 never got a ban for life after that stunt he pulled with the towers on the last gc map.
Priest Guardian

scooby111 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:00 pm i'm surprised Dave1 never got a ban for life after that stunt he pulled with the towers on the last gc map.
I know not of what you refer

But both Dave1 and Defender04 have my votes for fair/honest players and I often see them on the forums get the rap for this and that but I have played with both and support both as quality players

Even though the 2 of them cannot spend more than 30 min with each other in the same room lol
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

everyone knows Dave1 and Defender since they pretty much play on every single new map and how long they've been playing the game

i never had direct contact with them but Dave1 being a fair player?
Attachments
hhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
hhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (6.32 KiB) Viewed 1383 times
Priest Guardian

tamer123 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:51 pm everyone knows Dave1 and Defender since they pretty much play on every single new map and how long they've been playing the game

Then paint me with the same brush, but that would not surprise me as my iron fist has caused some to think the same about me :/

Fair can be seen differently from the eyes of the one handing out the law to those on the end of the stick
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

Priest Guardian wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:23 pm
tamer123 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:51 pm everyone knows Dave1 and Defender since they pretty much play on every single new map and how long they've been playing the game

Then paint me with the same brush, but that would not surprise me as my iron fist has caused some to think the same about me :/

Fair can be seen differently from the eyes of the one handing out the law to those on the end of the stick
i wasn't judging his leadership because i have no idea on how he leads (i would support your iron fist regime though, strict leader is a blessing :mrgreen: )
i purely said that due to the infamous GC5 hack incident
Dave1 used to be the marshall of the hackers, he may not have told them to hack but he ended the world , which is same as hacking the game and supporting their actions

so i assume that many GC5 players hate him for it as what he has done is highly disdainful

refer to GC5 fourms for proof of this claim.
Priest Guardian

tamer123 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:05 am
so i assume that many GC5 players hate him for it as what he has done is highly disdainful

refer to GC5 fourms for proof of this claim.
[/quote]

Those forums no longer exist so there is no reference . I intend to spend some time with Dave1 in voice chat in the coming months and he said he will tell his side of the story to me then

I trust it will be somewhat different than your version. But none the less, I am on his side this server. win or lose
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

For the Glory and honor of north wales.
Priest Guardian

We are assembling a solid team in H-10. I look forward to the full experience and meeting new players this winter :)

This server going to be a 'long Game' play and I think its going to be worth the full value
Priest Guardian

Prince by Day 50 thats my prediction for myself

Not anything to brag about by any SHK's standard. But seems to be normal for this server

Where to take my next 7 villages ? HMMMMmmmmm....

Return to “Europe 7 World Lounge”