New map, player count, promotions

This is the Forum is for discussion of issues related to EU 7.
tamer123

Re: New map, player count, promotions

Post by tamer123 »

would love to see a server with 10k players like back in GC1 :D
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

tamer123 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:02 pm would love to see a server with 10k players like back in GC1 :D
I remember 30 K players on those servers when they started
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Unfortunately, you won't get back many of the players we used to have several years ago for umpteen reasons.

Obviously, there's still the age-old problem of bots and 3rd party software being used by unscrupulous players to take advantage of FireFly not doing much to curtail their efforts plus the fact that SHK is still the same-ole, same-ole...nothing new of significance has been added to enhance the game mechanics. There's still unbalance in the game and no new quests, *, they can't even be bothered taking out the obsolete quests that are still included in the Ai Wolf worlds so, that tells you just how much FireFly thinks of players because, stupidly or not, there are still a few players who spend lots of money on this game even though it's the same game over and over and over again.
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

yeah that`s pretty much the case sadly

i returned to the game days ago after 4 years retirement cuz i missed beating up my favorite faction : Spartans :lol:

the game has lots of cheaters indeed , more than before i hate to say

though i think the lack of new blood and cheaters are equally damning since starting new world is like restarting
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

i think if FF builds some sort of Anti-third party software system or boost their support team AND update the game with fresh content to bring in/back more player count
the game would become much better

no one wants to play in a map with stashes sniped by bots despite the county being half-dead then be unable to attack anyone due to Auto ID during war period
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

well at 5K players the server still has open slots for more factions to join a House color

So all seems to be working as intended
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

indeed.

so far neutral counties became very scarce, many are carding like crazy so there can be some competition.... especially since we got the Russians :mrgreen:

Return to “Europe 7 World Lounge”