STATUS OF THE GAME: recent bans and defender04 team

Based on the splintered nations and city states of Europe in 1300 AD Kingmaker will provide a different political structure to the main game.
BonzaiPEL

Re: STATUS OF THE GAME: recent bans and defender04 team

Post by BonzaiPEL »

JBCFFiPL wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:29 pm You are playing a good politics game here, showing only enemy and hoping the random mod on this forum stumbles across this post and maybe does something. And also showing any possible new player that this alliance is bad so they join you. Kudos to you on that front.
Yet you miss the fact that all houses have cheaters and bot users. This can be proven by the large amount of bans on your team. You guys also use A LOT of alt accounts, this can we see by the nick names.
What really makes me angry here is making out only the enemy to be cheaters and abusers while not acknowledging people in your own alliance.

Now onto the real reason I posted here. I am sick of this game and these staff members. For the past 1-2 years its a game of bot's and alts. To be in the top players you have to cheat, or spend large sums of money. No other way around it.
Now Kingmaker has become a game where bans win. It lost the essence of the game. Where you fight to take stuff not wait for player to be banned to take easy target.

With fear of consequences I will not go too much into the debate of staff. But in my opinion Firefly is understaffed and not looking at what is becoming of this game.
The generic responses of the staff are now just annoying and its stupid, where you have a general concern and they just copy paste some response.
I cant remember when there was an update for this game or any attempt to fix cheaters.

I could go on and on about the state of the game but ask yourselves this,
Is there even a f point? Will Firefly fix anything?

I will end it there in fear of getting banned for speaking out.

Biggest hipocrite I ever saw, your main account -Primal- is banned, so you decide to cry on forum about cheaters and multiaccounts :D

https://prnt.sc/11ptiyv
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

The auto-id bot is the worst bot that Firefly seems to disregard and some players use TeamViewer to access other players' accounts in order to pop some ID on when that player is afk or asleep - which is another unfair advantage that FireFly ignores.
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

DontBeaWuss wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:22 pm The auto-id bot is the worst bot that Firefly seems to disregard and some players use TeamViewer to access other players' accounts in order to pop some ID on when that player is afk or asleep - which is another unfair advantage that FireFly ignores.
I understand auto-id can be prevented by firefly, but there is literally no way they can prevent Team-Viewer or other remote desktop.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

BARBAR0SSA wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:49 am
DontBeaWuss wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:22 pm The auto-id bot is the worst bot that Firefly seems to disregard and some players use TeamViewer to access other players' accounts in order to pop some ID on when that player is afk or asleep - which is another unfair advantage that FireFly ignores.
I understand auto-id can be prevented by firefly, but there is literally no way they can prevent Team-Viewer or other remote desktop.
Thanks for the reply - was really hoping that there was a way to determine use of TeamViewer/remote access to another players' device but I also knew it was a longshot, which is a shame.

Another reason why this game is going to the cheating dogs :D
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

If you are going to paint Defender04 with a cheat brush you might as well paint me too!

I have played this game with Defender04 since he started. I have been an allie / enemy / team M8 of his over the years. I have spent many hrs late in evening just he and I chatting over TS (as gaming friends across the continents)

Defender04 knows how to play and has his new server ritual how he plays to excel .

Why we leave after 1st age so many times? Game rewards matter little to us. We can buy 10X the game rewards in a single sale event with crowns. After age 1 the game seems to dull down and sides no longer oppose or put up a fight.....the experience gets boring fast. Moving to a new server keeps things fresh. No other reason than boredom

I have been there when cheaters were exposed on our enemy teams and I suspect it still goes on. It honestly does not bother me personally much to play against cheaters. Opportunity will eventually present itself.

I vouch for Defender04 and would absolutely play on his team again. Likewise would not complain fighting against him either because I know the both of us have respect for each other

Peaceout PG
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Priest Guardian wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:42 pm
Why we leave after 1st age so many times? Game rewards matter little to us. We can buy 10X the game rewards in a single sale event with crowns. After age 1 the game seems to dull down and sides no longer oppose or put up a fight.....the experience gets boring fast. Moving to a new server keeps things fresh. No other reason than boredom

Why we leave after 1st age so many times? Game rewards matter little to us. We can buy 10X the game rewards in a single sale event with crowns.
After (and at end) of age 1 there are catapults on map and we get razed.....10 good players can defeat our 3 houses. So we pressure our players to finnish quests. It give us fp so we can last until era1. The experience gets boring fast when we cant raze carded pitch castle when player is online..so we moving to a new server ,keeps things fresh. No other reason than boredom of geting razed and not been able to raze. We will never win against russians so we find sweet joy by starting early war against westerner houses. It gives us joy to leave map to russians. We dont care if our players invest hunderds of hours of their time, we will betray that and before they are ready they will get killed by russians..It will look like we inactive, but we move to next map like pests.
So we fight early. You can see in world10, eu6, usa5 and G5 especially when small house 3, defeated our 4 houses in africa where we held all kingships. World 10 we detsroyed when we saw bloody wilson formed house. We start early war at day 10 and by day 50 we were dead and with us half of map. Hahahahha wilson later had nobody to fight with, he didnt saw that coming.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

BeowulfKing wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:39 pm
Priest Guardian wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:42 pm

Why we leave after 1st age so many times? Game rewards matter little to us. We can buy 10X the game rewards in a single sale event with crowns.
After (and at end) of age 1 there are catapults on map and we get razed.....10 good players can defeat our 3 houses. So we pressure our players to finnish quests. It give us fp so we can last until era1. The experience gets boring fast when we cant raze carded pitch castle when player is online..so we moving to a new server ,keeps things fresh. No other reason than boredom of geting razed and not been able to raze. We will never win against russians so we find sweet joy by starting early war against westerner houses. It gives us joy to leave map to russians. We dont care if our players invest hunderds of hours of their time, we will betray that and before they are ready they will get killed by russians..It will look like we inactive, but we move to next map like pests.
So we fight early. You can see in world10, eu6, usa5 and G5 especially when small house 3, defeated our 4 houses in africa where we held all kingships. World 10 we detsroyed when we saw bloody wilson formed house. We start early war at day 10 and by day 50 we were dead and with us half of map. Hahahahha wilson later had nobody to fight with, he didnt saw that coming.
Not sure about your list of excuses....mostly because Defender04 and I beat the russians in battle on GC3 (Spartak) We eventually left that map when we did EVERYTHING we set out to do, after our faction held 9 king seats. But hey look me up in the next UK map if you feel inclined as I will need stimulus to keep playing. See you on the next UK map :) PG
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Priest Guardian wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:30 pm
Not sure about your list of excuses....mostly because Defender04 and I beat the russians in battle on GC3 (Spartak) We eventually left that map when we did EVERYTHING we set out to do, after our faction held 9 king seats. But hey look me up in the next UK map if you feel inclined as I will need stimulus to keep playing. See you on the next UK map :) PG
I give you credit for building 9 king seats... That is something you are good at, and questing to endure era1.
This group never won single battle. They leave before half of first war on map is done.
Its always bail in middle of war without any care of their players who invest time to build up.

The way you play, there is no way that any of you can kill russian castle when player is online.
Nothing against you guys personaly, its just your playstyle that is worste then any bot, alts or anything in this game. You are like pests trying to ruin every map at begining.

Return to “Kingmaker World - Ended”