Question about TeamViewer

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
DontBeaWuss

Question about TeamViewer

Post by DontBeaWuss »

"TeamViewer, a comprehensive, remote access, remote control and remote support solution which lets you remote in to computers or mobile devices located anywhere in the world and use them as though you were there".

I am interested to know what the view of FireFly is in the use of remote access software as it seems that some players are using TeamViewer which can be used to access another player's device remotely and thereby, gain access and play another player's SHK account.

Would FireFly view the use of TeamViewer in this way as "sharing of Accounts" which is against SHK Game Rules?

If FireFly does condone the use of TeamViewer (or other random access software) to access other player's Accounts, does this not give those players a competitive advantage over other players? ie, one player can sleep while the other is monitoring/playing the other's Account.

With the various amounts of cheating going on in this game I am interested to know if the use of TeamViewer is yet another way of doing so...or not.
Priest Guardian

Re: Question about TeamViewer

Post by Priest Guardian »

Scammer Payback

Youtube

Thats all you need to know about the app you refer
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I know the capabilities of TeamViewer....I'm just wanting to know if FireFly knows and allows the use of it to play SHK, even though, if it's classed as "sharing accounts" it would be against SHK Game Rules.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Well this is disappointing - no response at all from SHK Support Staff - it seems then TeamViewer must be ok to use in order to give unfair advantages to those that use it....sad times.

Update: "Players may not share accounts in any way, this includes remote desktop access" (quote from Lord Efficient)

Now, how to prove players are accessing other accounts in this way, hmnnnn....

Return to “Feedback”