Holiday Spin Wheel prizes gone!

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
Teutons

Holiday Spin Wheel prizes gone!

Post by Teutons »

Did a lot of foraging & played cards during the Holiday Month for a chance to get spin wheels.

On New years eve morning, I finished with around 180 T1 (Tier1) wheels, 10 T2 & 3 T3 & 1 T5.

I cashed in & spun them for rewards, after using them all up I finished with 72 new cards among other prizes.

I started with 1998 cards in my bank, after spinning I had a new total of 2070 as a result of the 72 new cards gained from the spins.

I just logged into my acct & all those extra 72 cards completely gone! what gives?
Teutons

Re: Holiday Spin Wheel prizes gone!

Post by Teutons »

@SirRams.

yea, but what is dumb is when you are at the 2000 card max limit & you open the daily free cards it goes past your 2000 limit & still counts & stays in your bank.

so knowing this I figured i spin all the spin wheels I just collected & it would remain in my bank as well. because i wasn't going to be on that week due to new years celebration & work.

if it works fine with free cards, it should work in this instance as well.

im not holding my breathe
Omar_Hawk

Re: Holiday Spin Wheel prizes gone!

Post by Omar_Hawk »

The cards are not really gone. They are invisibly there (that is the bug!), so you can cash in some other cards and re-login and the ones that are then below the 2000 (and were above before swapping in cards) will appear - if you then still have more than 2000 you may need to repeat the process until you get to see a number below 2000 right after re-login.

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”