Unfair banning of players

Based on the splintered nations and city states of Europe in 1300 AD Kingmaker will provide a different political structure to the main game.
The Deviant

Re: Unfair banning of players

Post by The Deviant »

Tadusas, do you not think the same player who faked the photo, could also be setting me up? People always jump to conclusions and make 2+1 = 4.
It's easy to super-impose a picture on another photo, believe me if I was to do it. It would not be such shody work, nevertheless if people are permanently banned, they are perma banned for a reason. Not so difficult for firefly to work out by the name who it really is.

Maybe stop putting one village in a county and claim it, lol. Play the game as it is supposed to be played.

Dev.
The Deviant

Post by The Deviant »

Whatever you say, you obviously have a crystal ball, you should go do the lottery. If you think it is hard to fake a picture with the lights, then you have led a sheltered life.

Why were you hiding in H8 Tadusas, why were you not in with H10 from the start?
You have always been a shady under-handed player, so nothing surprises me about you anymore..
The Deviant

Post by The Deviant »

Tadusas - You are failing to see the Admins point.

The player is banned for actively admitting using bots, and throwing the two fingers to Firefly to ban him, almost challenging them to do it.
The player is then banned, and starts using another account, it does not take a rocket scientist to realise its the same players name spelt backwards.
Not only is he a banned player, but continues to bot.

And as the Admin has already informed you, people do not get banned for submitting tickets.

Dev.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Iaarufed doesn't look like she's banned anymore...or is it just short-term?
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

SatoryosKing wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:25 pm
DontBeaWuss wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:03 pm Iaarufed doesn't look like she's banned anymore...or is it just short-term?
Go ask him/her then when you so badly want to know.
Owooo, hit a nerve, have I? :D

Anyone who uses bots against the Terms and Conditions and Game Rules of SHK should be banned permanently.
The Deviant

Post by The Deviant »

Should I call you Warsupport or Fr-Outlaw-Fr, oh! wait they were both banned for cheating.....!

Admins never ban people, unless they cheat....simple.

Grow up and don't write stories you know nothing about, accusing admins here of cheating is probably another way to get
your other account perma banned also.

Don't bot, don't cheat, and dont share each others account and you will have nothing to worry about.
Then again if a perma ban on one account follows to another account, maybe you should be worried....!!!!!!

Dev.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Viking333 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:17 pm People can really see what attacks other players are sending? That can't be right?
Apparently so... viewtopic.php?f=514&t=38021
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

They did get hacked a while ago remember...that's why we ALL had to change our login details but not sure if players are suggesting other goings-on.
imchuwy

Post by imchuwy »

There are two things firefly need to fix, or all the heavy carder will leave this game for good.#

1. Mass reporting for a ban is a new tactic
2. Ban list where people can PAY a firefly contact to ban players

I know this as a fact. Some casual players who do not card and dont have the time to play are getting banned. How is this possible? Will they put so much effort in on multiple alts and bots... I think not.

Secondly, I was online with a player when he got banned. Not even 1 minute later the enemy were scouting all his villages and sending captains. This is not the first time this has happened. How do they know he is banned? Such a coincidence? I think not.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Lady Insightful wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:27 pm I would be very happy to never have to ban a single player, and only do so when there is definite evidence of violation of the SHK Rules and Terms of Use.
I commend the Support staff for the work they do in investigating and banning players for cheating, however, there is far more cheating going on that you don't appear to ban players for.

Many players have admitted to using TeamViewer which allows them access to other player accounts. Many players are paying other players for help in idding their accounts. Many players seem to be using an Id bot which is the most unfair botting software of all the bot software still in use.

These are all a violation of the SHK rules and Terms of Use.

Its difficult to show evidence of these violations, yet, they do exist and are noticed by the regular players who are getting demotivated by the cheaters' blazon use of them without fear.

I suggest that FF look at how they can improve investigations and software tools that may be able to show these cheat processes in action.

If FF cannot determine these cheat processes now or in the future then what is the use of playing this game or inviting others to play this game when the game is balanced towards the players that cheat.

Its a missed opportunity as honest players are beginning to look elsewhere for their gaming entertainment and stop plowing money into this one.

Give honest players the respect they deserve and be seen to be doing something to help them, even if it's to say "sorry, we don't have the tools to determine this level of cheating" - I do realise you won't do this as this would open the floodgates to everyone cheating but, on the other hand, why should only the cheaters be able to do what they do while honest players struggle against the odds?

Return to “Kingmaker World - Ended”