High ranks

Based on the splintered nations and city states of Europe in 1300 AD Kingmaker will provide a different political structure to the main game.
DontBeaWuss

Re: High ranks

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Also, these guys have a LOT of cards and points so, buying and spending will keep them in the speedy lane...it's nuts imo but I suppose if it makes them happy lol
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

ToazTkilleR wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:26 pm
DontBeaWuss wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:14 pm Also, these guys have a LOT of cards and points so, buying and spending will keep them in the speedy lane...it's nuts imo but I suppose if it makes them happy lol
Ye I can see that, I recently spent a lot of money as well on the game maybe 300USD. However I am not gonna use any more as I do not get any satisfaction from the game like before. I played like in 2013 to 2015 and left, came back recently now and the game feels so different in a bad way.
Oh noes, I do for feel for you.

This server is fast but at some point I'm sure it's gonna slow down and then eventually crawl along like they do on other servers (of course I could be wrong but, so far, I'm not sure what the difference is on this server compared to others, apart from having a big map) - I think it will depend on how many reach the top compared to those that are struggling to even get to the middle...and then of course, it will depend if the map gets overrun with bots et al...could lose a lot of players before the month is out :D
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

It's a difficult thing trying to get evidence that FF will actually look at and agree that it's a bot running.

I monitored a player many months ago over a period of 4 days who was running scouts 24/7...I checked about every 2 hours and watched for approx 15 minutes each time day and night...those scouts were always running around. To me, it's a bot and, if it was not, it must have been a very seriously ill player who won't last long on this Earth lol...the player was reported by several other players at the time and he wasn't banned...not sure if he is now as I haven't checked in quite a while.

Return to “Kingmaker World - Ended”