Really? REALLY??? A new world already??

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
BeowulfKing

Re: Really? REALLY??? A new world already??

Post by BeowulfKing »

BOH-StarReaper wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:16 pm
Look set aside anyone winning or losing. 19s got the upper hand they are currently winning the game because they have more active fighters which is all that really matters at the end of the day. They have more active players they are winning, they arent doing it by getting people banned, or doing anything that the other houses arent doing as well. So get that out of the way right now.

da.mn, you are one of main marshals. So when you say this is really bad then. I dont want to say i told you so. But things will only get worste for you. H19 have 100s underdeveloped, super active, fully skilled fighters, who raze any castle you put in front of them. And they will be ready in next 30 days.
Baron Von Faegit

Post by Baron Von Faegit »

Well i know where defender and co will be going.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

That is not real. Its only because war started too early, there is no enough catapults on map and players are still developing :roll:

if war started in era2 when faith is 2x more expensive, no zone will have single castle without id.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

i have feeling you didnt play longer period. And now ww1 unit is waking up in 2020 and fighting with bajunetes against drons ;)

you need to adapt fast. first thing is to admit yourself "im outdated, and ask what is new, learn about enemy" ask eu6 veteran fighters why they couldnt drop id.
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

Womp womp womp. H6 lost the war so they have to complain

Womp, womp.
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.

Post by 220897 »

BOH-StarReaper wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:40 pm
BeowulfKing wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:29 pm
BOH-StarReaper wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:16 pm
Look set aside anyone winning or losing. 19s got the upper hand they are currently winning the game because they have more active fighters which is all that really matters at the end of the day. They have more active players they are winning, they arent doing it by getting people banned, or doing anything that the other houses arent doing as well. So get that out of the way right now.

da.mn, you are one of main marshals. So when you say this is really bad then. I dont want to say i told you so. But things will only get worste for you. H19 have 100s underdeveloped, super active, fully skilled fighters, who raze any castle you put in front of them. And they will be ready in next 30 days.
Quantity dude, i dont think these guys are really any better than the average decent quality fighters with cards behind them. The map is horribly under populated, so whoever shows with the most intact crew is going to make a good run. Currently thats them, I dont think they are going to win the war, but at this point theyve had a good week. A week before that they had a terrible week. Next week :) i hope its back to terrible.
We are out numbered 2000 to 200, If you call what we are doing anything other then good weeks then you are sorely mistaken, We still have factions of people ranking up and we are dominating the map against 13 houses that thought they could gangbang us.

Another few weeks and we will have twice the number of people who can hold 10+ villages and take more land even quicker

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”