Firefly Employee Response To Cheating

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
OutlawMC

Re: Firefly Employee Response To Cheating

Post by OutlawMC »

The Deviant wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:43 am You cannot play to win, you pay to ban, which is simply an under-handed tactic that i would not stoop so low to do. You Guy's can play farmville for the rest of the map. As most of the players will now leave.
Adios amigo! Nobody will miss you. You go off and wear your tinfoil hats on whatever game you go to next.

Don't come back!
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.
The Deviant

Post by The Deviant »

Well, all the the map knows The Russians and most likely Madpro and all his noobs are paying for Bans. But if you cannot win by fighting then you can win by banning. It's just so sad that you guys have to stoop that low. Have fun on farmville - noobs!
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

The Deviant wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:50 am Well, all the the map knows The Russians and most likely Madpro and all his noobs are paying for Bans. But if you cannot win by fighting then you can win by banning. It's just so sad that you guys have to stoop that low. Have fun on farmville - noobs!
> cheat
> get banned
> "omg they're paying the admins to ban us"
> lolwut.jpg

the only thing you're paying for is the CP & bot subscriptions you guys use ... you're paying for yourselves to get banned LMAO
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.
The Deviant

Post by The Deviant »

WhiteGenghis wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:51 am Do you guys actually believe this crap about people paying for bans? you got banned because you broke the rules. Take some responsibility for your actions. Nobody had to pay anybody; all they had to do was report you. Get over yourself, you aren't that important.
WhiteGenghis - Why would you admit it? Your not going to admit to cheating on a public forum. Watch the video. As I said before you noobs in H19 could not win by fighting, so you had to resort to something. If any admin is reading this, I would luv to see any proof of me cheating, there simply is none. So keep paying your Russian hacker to ban people, you have to win some way or another right?.......lol.

Post by 220897 »

The Deviant wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:59 am
WhiteGenghis wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:51 am Do you guys actually believe this crap about people paying for bans? you got banned because you broke the rules. Take some responsibility for your actions. Nobody had to pay anybody; all they had to do was report you. Get over yourself, you aren't that important.
WhiteGenghis - Why would you admit it? Your not going to admit to cheating on a public forum. Watch the video. As I said before you noobs in H19 could not win by fighting, so you had to resort to something. If any admin is reading this, I would luv to see any proof of me cheating, there simply is none. So keep paying your Russian hacker to ban people, you have to win some way or another right?.......lol.
Turns out you forgot to select the option on your bot that turn off the trading module AFTER YOUR CARDS RAN OUT.
You got lazy and you got caught, Suck it up buttercup
The Deviant

Post by The Deviant »

As I said I used no bot, there is no evidence of a bot. A bot alters the start-up of the program. There will be no evidence as no bot was used. So I would luv to see any evidence as I said from any admin to prove otherwise.

H19 Russians - Madpro's little noob group - paid - simple.

Post by 220897 »

The Deviant wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:30 pm As I said I used no bot, there is no evidence of a bot. A bot alters the start-up of the program. There will be no evidence as no bot was used. So I would luv to see any evidence as I said from any admin to prove otherwise.

H19 Russians - Madpro's little noob group - paid - simple.
We watched and reported you, but if you insist on going out on some sort of high horse, we will help you move along, No one is fond of botting, even more so when they get caught and deny it.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Tadusas wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:20 pm Starreaper how blind are you. everyone knows a bunch of cheats exist, that's the meta of the game. Do you cry cus someone has an advantage over cheating while this game is pure p2w? these cheats are only the interesting part of this non-updated game where tactics and meta changes over time due to those cheats. Played games where glitches and bugs made the games even more interesting for everyone, now if you don't plan to use any cheat or pay no crows to FF then literally this game is not for you, this is what is the current situation. As of FF ripping the leeches will just make a bunch of players quit the game as the newcomers have nothing to find there but an outdated game.
What a heap of nonsense. There are actually some players (including me) who do not cheat and either pay minimal amounts or nothing at all and yet have played this game for many years. As to your comments about the "meta of the game" etc, it is against the FF TOS which means those that use these cheats should be banned!.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

logtrees wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:33 pm the reality is a lot of people are paying for card packs and dont get the full scope of whats going on... i love sneekers that you and your h19 bois are here posting like a bunch of bad asses when yall know you just look bad because in less then a month we came back after 5 years and figured out all the secrets and are trying to get them removed... sorry for ruining your monopoly on cheats... a lot of people dont get whats going on and pay a lot of money. it isnt right. I am happy to reveal whats up to stop the spending and get them to go play a different game... i certianly thing i will be doing that at this point... jeet got banned for 24 hrs and is with me iceland... dude doesnt even play the game and got banned lol.. its a joke. he logs in to send me cats and that it. he isnt trading, scouting, attacking, doing anything just hanging out... i think the russian meant to ban jite and got confused and they banned jeet and jite at same time lol.. the truth is its a joke and you can all brag about how much your doing and it litterally means nothing at this point in this game with whats going on... maybe 10 worlds ago i would be impressed with h19 and sneekers and your credit card group... i mean for ffs i played with you all on w4 and it was fun then.. but now its just pathetic. this is a pathetic game with pathetic amounts of cheating... i hope the game falls apart after what we are posting. Or if that it gets fixed but i doubt it will. cheers all
Yup, I think there are a lot of players (including me) that didn't know the full scope of the cheating that is going on.

It's good that FF have begun to ban players for cheating, however, it seems too little too late imo.
LooD

Post by LooD »

Funny thing is Tadusas is speaking about cheating lol.. on eu6 90% of your faction get banned for 1,3,3 7,15, perma ban and but good thing is for you, you always had few alt in back to play

when you speak, you sound like Beo... brothers? or just frends?

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”