Firefly Employee Response To Cheating

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
BeowulfKing

Re: Firefly Employee Response To Cheating

Post by BeowulfKing »

LooD wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:52 pm Funny thing is Tadusas is speaking about cheating lol.. on eu6 90% of your faction get banned for 1,3,3 7,15, perma ban and but good thing is for you, you always had few alt in back to play

when you speak, you sound like Beo... brothers? or just frends?

who got perma banned from tadusas faction in eu6 ? NOBODY
1-3-7 day bans happen when 100s of salty losers , alters, are writing complain tickets all day. Then firefly investigate.

actually defurai got ban when he made topic on forum that he will not stop using bot program.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Insane how much this game has changed. The culture of cheating is amazing and it looks like FF only acts when there are enough people complaining. I'm not saying build anti-cheat into the client but how isn't there a means to analyze all this backend data to find people abusing the system? Why is the burden of proof on the person who is reporting it?
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Lunks wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:12 pm Insane how much this game has changed. The culture of cheating is amazing and it looks like FF only acts when there are enough people complaining. I'm not saying build anti-cheat into the client but how isn't there a means to analyze all this backend data to find people abusing the system? Why is the burden of proof on the person who is reporting it?
There have been developed program that enables players to build their accounts, researches and villages, without players need to sit in front computer 5h a day. They called it script or bot program. I call it improved token.
It enables players to be ready for wars.
And last 18months it entered fully into shk comunity. Now every serious faction make their own program.

Alting and buying card points is still major cheating, But salty losers now have most favorite complaint why they lost, and that is this token xd
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Faith points are no longer an issue when you have a bot that runs and ID's you when you are getting attacked or excommed.

I've seen videos on these forums that are pretty damning.

I wonder if FF is going back over and reviewing accounts for the 87.5k CP hack. That's $1k+ USD in savings!
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

joshpickett wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:23 pm Image
BeowulfKing wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:20 pm
Lunks wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:12 pm Insane how much this game has changed. The culture of cheating is amazing and it looks like FF only acts when there are enough people complaining. I'm not saying build anti-cheat into the client but how isn't there a means to analyze all this backend data to find people abusing the system? Why is the burden of proof on the person who is reporting it?
There have been developed program that enables players to build their accounts, researches and villages, without players need to sit in front computer 5h a day. They called it script or bot program. I call it improved token.
And last 18months it entered fully into shk comunity. Now every serious faction make their own program.

Alting and buying card points is still major cheating, But salty losers now have most favorite complaint why they lost, and that is this token xd

Using a bot to build your villages, research ect.. and play the game for you is cheating also. Many * players like you can't play without it cause you suck. New generation of players can't play without boting and cheating is kinda sad. You admit you cheat?
I cant admit i cheat with bot because i never used it.

In war bot means nothing. You cant win or lose using it. Some other things are important to win wars. And bot is not even 1%.

When you play farmville, then i suppose bot user will make you lose in farming competition.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

BeowulfKing wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:20 pm

Will you stop calling it an "improved token"...any bot is against FF TOS and is cheating - if it was an improved token then it would be available to buy from FF and, last time I looked, they just have the usual, regular, non-cheating variety of token.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

how come h7 joined war against tadusas and all of players from g5 and eu6 they were with? I thought you guys had 100 day Naps.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

yeah it took them long time to delete accounts. I might repress it again. For now i changed my mind and cancel it.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

ulyq wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:23 pm H7 invite me in gc5 to play with them. I sad yes. Day 30 The noob leadership decides to declare war against h8 and h19, H17 without most of the players not being prepared or knowing.
H7 without northern and keldin is expected to not know what they need to do. You right, h7 have decent players but they need to be fully ready. H19 and h8, are lot of carders, they dont depend on group. They can play individually.
H7 cant. They are at best support to 2nd strongest house. With keldin and northern they are different story, then they can decide winner.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

i thought 1-3-7 day bans happen when lot of players report you. FF will put small ban and investigate.

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”