Firefly Employee Response To Cheating

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
BeowulfKing

Re: Firefly Employee Response To Cheating

Post by BeowulfKing »

When you have lot of potential houses, you need to add them gradually. Day 30 some, day 50 add other houses..and so on.
And overwhelm enemy.
H15 probably raised everyone on their toes. They demanded all to jump at same time.

This is what noob leaders do, and they will never change. That is why they lose every war.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

ulyq wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:59 pm
BeowulfKing wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:53 pm i thought 1-3-7 day bans happen when lot of players report you. FF will put small ban and investigate.
Beo Remember in Gc2 that Russian player kasper sad I could pay to get player bans. He knew some crook admins that would do it and gave the the prices. Generals and Marshalls were more expensive than players. I had 2 thoughts first it was too low, even if I was a coward not sure if it was true. Now I know its true.
Kasper was dorangs player. If that was true dorang would ban half of us in g5.
He tryed there 2x and lost, he screamed at northern at TS 20mins how mad he was about losing 2nd war.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

ulyq wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:05 pm Probably I was banned because of the bullying
for that you get small bans for sure
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

to me there is no point for h19 to pay for bans. If you talk about h15 and h3 then i would say yes maybe is possible. Why? because they lose against h19 every map.

h19 have no reason to pay for any bans as they are way too strong. Their problem is only that they are not developed yet either, and since they are smaller they need to cover more space.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

ulyq wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:26 pm h19 and h8 have a number problem. Its similar to h16 problem in gc5. To many houses to fight against thats why they brought h7 to the alliance.
im sure is huge problem for h19 to fight bunch of houses of barons who cant attack or monk)

h19 is not h15.
H15 have zero quality. H3 have good quality...and there is bunch of other houses who would have quality if they were let to get ready.
There is no chance that now this baron houses, including h7 will ever be let to have fp or antyhing.
As soon as h19 is little stronger, they will easily clean areas. While nobody will be able to clean them. Because they were not let to build accounts
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

ulyq wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:32 am You cannot preach if I know what you guys did. :lol:
im unawere what we did? We had no alts, at least this guys i played with from G5 to eu6.
No fighter had a alt account.
And fighters were 90%. I know one player had alts but he wasnt fighting at all.
You mentioned among balts were tadusas alts, none of them replicated same playstyle when we were outnumbered heavily and we almost lost eu6 map at some point. We couldnt teach 1 balt to play like we do. There was nowhere on map replicant of our playstyle who fight for our cause.
We didnt manage to get through card point sellers. One tryed with russians and he got ban 2x. After that nobody even asked. Dont mention even zerbuu, he didnt do anything.

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”