Players Paying to have accounts banned

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
Defender04

Players Paying to have accounts banned

Post by Defender04 »

IMPORTANT!

Over the last week a lot of players have been getting banned in some cases sure it is what they deserve but a lot of players have been banned that should not be banned and after further investigation we have found out that you can pay to have players banned

This is crazy as this destroys the game as you dont need to fight players just get the account banned and remove the villages.

I have posted the message below on stronghold kingdoms facebook page and if players want to comment or have a rant at firefly on their forum about this i reccomend you do so to see if they will do anything about this.

If firefly dont do anything about this I and a lot of players will be leaving the game as at this point there is no point as it may be a pay to win game but I and others wont resort to have players banned.

Post i put on facebook and link to it.

IMPORTANT DO NOT IGNORE THIS!
Your game is being destroyed as a admin is taking money to ban players playing on GC6. This needs attention now or I and probably a load of players will be leaving the game. If you don't do anything lets see how many players want to play a game that a player can pay to get accounts banned. Defender04

https://www.facebook.com/strongholdking ... 3892317488
Bglizard

Re: Players Paying to have accounts banned

Post by Bglizard »

"Players paying to have accounts banned" you literally didn't even give us any proof of that, just a gmail conversation and that you "had it tested" but didn't deign to give us proof either... we don't even have the account name, the gmail conversation in which you requested said player to be banned, or any proof of the banning at all still... We just have to take you on your word that it's all totally legit and the player (who's name shaln't be mentioned, who's never played this game until now) was most definitely banned.

Here's the only things I can gleam from this video:

1) You should of taken outlaw's advice in the literal mail of his you included in the video. You posted still images which are laughably easy to fake, videos are fake-able as well but take a considerable amount of effort.

2) The majority of "proof" is a gmail conversation... show us you buying cardpoints, show us your total card numbers, your card packs, and total crowns, then show us your purchase history so that we can clearly see you gaining 80k cardpoints out of nowhere. I'm talking video as well, people have been photoshop faking crown/cardpoint numbers for a decade now. Show us the bot registering in game activity by recording it.

3) If you get the Epstein treatment and get "suicided" I'll remember you for your sacrifice. lol

I am not bashing you to be defensive, if you're going to try and expose something please post irrefutable evidence so that no one can say "yeah thats not possible" screenshots are not good evidence.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Tadusas wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:22 am Or continue blaming others for your actions to destroy the server by making server alliances and carding castles with money to give to others showcasing its nothing but a P2W game. Guess you need to compensate with these empty words for losing server (yes, perhaps not our alliance will win now but definitely not the houses in h15 alliance) to a bunch of memers.
Attachments
Who-Would-Win.jpg
Who-Would-Win.jpg (174.55 KiB) Viewed 2305 times
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

20201027_062833.jpg
20201027_062833.jpg (174.66 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Defender04 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:18 am IMPORTANT!

Over the last week a lot of players have been getting banned in some cases sure it is what they deserve but a lot of players have been banned that should not be banned and after further investigation we have found out that you can pay to have players banned

This is crazy as this destroys the game as you dont need to fight players just get the account banned and remove the villages.

I have posted the message below on stronghold kingdoms facebook page and if players want to comment or have a rant at firefly on their forum about this i reccomend you do so to see if they will do anything about this.

If firefly dont do anything about this I and a lot of players will be leaving the game as at this point there is no point as it may be a pay to win game but I and others wont resort to have players banned.

Post i put on facebook and link to it.

IMPORTANT DO NOT IGNORE THIS!
Your game is being destroyed as a admin is taking money to ban players playing on GC6. This needs attention now or I and probably a load of players will be leaving the game. If you don't do anything lets see how many players want to play a game that a player can pay to get accounts banned. Defender04

https://www.facebook.com/strongholdking ... 3892317488

"Content isn't available any more"......*, missed it!!
Iced

Post by Iced »

Nothing to miss,just a whiny * losing a war.
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

By gawd Defender, there's a new map coming out. Better run over there quickly and drop another couple grand power ranking yourself to sit on your hands and dl nothing, again, on yet another world. Must get old
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Killershyt wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:54 pm By gawd Defender, there's a new map coming out. Better run over there quickly and drop another couple grand power ranking yourself to sit on your hands and dl nothing, again, on yet another world. Must get old
He's there...at the top of course, so funny.

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”