Level Of Cheating and Bypassing SHK is costing Firefly $1000s a week

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
JayJayCashFlow

Re: Level Of Cheating and Bypassing SHK is costing Firefly $1000s a week

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

You should quit
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

I think the admins have been doing a great job taking down the cheaters. Your alliance is just now experiencing what we experienced a few months ago. There was a time that everyone including myself was botting with no consequences. Most of us got banned for 24 hours then removed the bot. I suggest telling your countless players getting banned for cheating that they aren’t going to get away with it.

Good job firefly on your recent battle against the cheaters. You are winning and they are mad about it. Keep it up!
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

.Lucifer. wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:24 pm there is 1 more thing you didn't know about,
some people in SHK get paid from players in game just to ban some other players for them

game is going down
Ugh, I keep telling myself this must be the lowest of the low with all the shenanigans going on but, is it?

If this is actually true then proof is required and then we can bombard all the gaming sites that FF advertises on....something like this might make FF delve into all the muck that seems to be going on in this game and actually do something meaningful about it.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Thanks for the information and good luck in whatever option is decided to be taken.
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

Firefly won't do anything Star, we've tried to get them to do something about ID bots and trade bots since Euro 1 to no avail, barely even a response back. They don't care anymore, everyone's too busy milking the cash cow and getting the next cash cow ready for public consumption. Heck if anything it just makes it easier to hit players when all thier traders are out, or run them out of faith when the ID bots are going. They pay in other ways. I got dragged back to this world too and I'm already over it. I still buy and trade army packs to get card points. It sucks.
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

I'll give it a shot, I mean, getting the ban hammer would only compel me to get on with my life and leave this game forever
Oleg Hai

Post by Oleg Hai »

Killershyt wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:21 am Firefly won't do anything Star, we've tried to get them to do something about ID bots and trade bots since Euro 1 to no avail, barely even a response back. They don't care anymore, everyone's too busy milking the cash cow and getting the next cash cow ready for public consumption. Heck if anything it just makes it easier to hit players when all thier traders are out, or run them out of faith when the ID bots are going. They pay in other ways. I got dragged back to this world too and I'm already over it. I still buy and trade army packs to get card points. It sucks.
What a fcuking hypocrite. You know what? You should change your name to Fullashyt. You come on here acting like you got some morals or sense of honor? What a fcuking joke. You joined H19 knowing it was full of cheaters using a discord alert program. That kinda shyte's the problem, so GFOH with your fake azz "cheating sucks" and "heck if anything it just makes it easier" Mary Poppins BS. Nobody wants to hear it. You stay in H19 knowing it's full of a bunch of fcuking cheaters and that puts you in the same dumpster with them. A lot of players used to have respect for Hulks. You done trashed what was left of your reputations.
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

Oleg Hai wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:48 pm
Killershyt wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:21 am Firefly won't do anything Star, we've tried to get them to do something about ID bots and trade bots since Euro 1 to no avail, barely even a response back. They don't care anymore, everyone's too busy milking the cash cow and getting the next cash cow ready for public consumption. Heck if anything it just makes it easier to hit players when all thier traders are out, or run them out of faith when the ID bots are going. They pay in other ways. I got dragged back to this world too and I'm already over it. I still buy and trade army packs to get card points. It sucks.
What a fcuking hypocrite. You know what? You should change your name to Fullashyt. You come on here acting like you got some morals or sense of honor? What a fcuking joke. You joined H19 knowing it was full of cheaters using a discord alert program. That kinda shyte's the problem, so GFOH with your fake azz "cheating sucks" and "heck if anything it just makes it easier" Mary Poppins BS. Nobody wants to hear it. You stay in H19 knowing it's full of a bunch of fcuking cheaters and that puts you in the same dumpster with them. A lot of players used to have respect for Hulks. You done trashed what was left of your reputations.
@killer They do ban for the bots now you just have to be specific with your ticket submissions.

@oleg: How are you going to act that way when literally like 1/8 of your alliance is banned for botting. Pick your battles.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Oleg Hai wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:48 pm
H19 have minimum cheaters compared to other houses on global 6 map. Your informations are wrong.

Discord allert bot is disgrace.
But it did not come from h19 players. Its used by your alliance, you will not get confirmation about it easily what houses use it. Its kept confidential.

Killershyt is right, id bot was first created probably by russians from spartans group, long ago.. As some of their best were baned for it 2016 on G1. Others were baned for account sharing.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

BOH-StarReaper wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:45 am Once again the issue isnt who is cheating :) Kipsas is running bots right now btw, H19. Every house has folks doing it, I had to tell one of our players earlier to knock it off when i saw some weird activity.

The issue is that Firefly is either ignoring it or is to stupid to pick up on some of this stuff. Im really starting to believe with the card points thing that there is someone in the support staff burying it. The tickets ive sent on the subject are now not even being checked into the system properly, i dont even get a generic answer, they just shelve them and move on.
My guess is they're just not interested at all...they will occasionally pay lip service to us by doing the odd bit of banning here and there but it seems that's as far as it goes.

Maybe time to bombard gaming and social media sites to steer potential new customers away from SHK or even FF altogether...if that's possible.

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”