Wheres the offical link to buy the firefly rubber stamped bot system?

Global Conflict 5 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Wheres the offical link to buy the firefly rubber stamped bot system?

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Wow....as if things couldn't get any worse, it now has.

FF, do something about this!!

If 2020 was a game...it would be SHK.
eric0d

Post by eric0d »

You have been gone too long StarReaper. Nobody does propaganda like you do any more. It's good to have you back!

Post by 220897 »

Hey star reaper, Little birdy who used to be in your group tells me you have a text message server, tells you what side, How many troops are being sent, Ect.

That's not my discord profile pic tho, but good try, btw, Keep inspiring my people!!
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

220897 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:41 pm Hey star reaper, Little birdy who used to be in your group tells me you have a text message server, tells you what side, How many troops are being sent, Ect.

That's not my discord profile pic tho, but good try, btw, Keep inspiring my people!!
Lol imagine grabbing fake screenshots and complaining about how people are cheating then going off and doing the exact same thing you're complaining about. No wonder you guys are losing the war :lol: :lol: :lol:
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.
Br0nx

Post by Br0nx »

220897 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:41 pm That's not my discord profile pic tho, but good try, btw, Keep inspiring my people!!
I just LOVE how discord keeps records on profile pics in chat, don't you 220?

BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

BOH-StarReaper wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:51 pm Its day 33, you guys are using a server, buying card points and STILL your bleeding land left right and center. Sure you might take the UK. Cool story bro, youve lost lets see almost half your kingseats since you sucker punched H3 middle of the night not knowing they were allied to half the map? Not my fault you guys were to lazy to actually do back ground work. I know when your carding up armies without having to actually make the weapons you feel all powerful :) im sure i would. End of the day when H15 wins the server and you dont i will be plenty happy about how it all went down.

It would be strange that you win against combined house that are wining every single of last 10 maps in SHK.

With who? You have strategists that lost every map last 10 maps. And you think now it will be different.
You need a good leaders and strategists. Maybe you have them in h13 and h9. But your problem is even if that leader shows up, your loser leaders will not let them to lead.

Long run doesnt matter era1 for h19. They will lurke you to take their kingships and drain you. What matters to them is they destroy you, what era doesnt matter.

What is good for you is that war started early so they cant wipe you out fast. No fire power on map.
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

BOH-StarReaper wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:31 pm Our crew in their prime militarily has beaten pretty much any group its faced, and we have won the actual glory server multiple times
Oh well, I guess there is a first for everything. :lol:

Have fun in the war, friends. Can't wait for your guys to drop ID
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.

Return to “Global Conflict 5 Lounge (Closed)”