final prizes

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 5 should be posted here.
Rabb01

final prizes

Post by Rabb01 »

Bronze: Any players not receiving the Gold or Silver Prize who are ranked Prince and above who had at least one village on the world will receive the Bronze Prize.
Does this mean every player who is in a house no matter if that house won or not are entitled to the bronze price as long as they are above rank of prince if so when do we get this
DontBeaWuss

Re: final prizes

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Being prince/princess at the end of the final ERA does not get you a prize...only the winning House and runner-up House gets a prize under ERA Rules....those Rules are for AGE servers which are slowly dying out...that is one (of many) reasons why it's a waste of time playing ERA servers.
mercianwarrior

Post by mercianwarrior »

i have not received any prizes for the end of world china 1, i reached rank of crown prince, waste of time i think this is the end of me playing
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

mercianwarrior wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:49 pm i have not received any prizes for the end of world china 1, i reached rank of crown prince, waste of time i think this is the end of me playing
Fgs....China was an ERA world....only the WINNING and RUNNER-UP HOUSEs win a prize....your FL/HM should have told you this!!!!!! lol

Return to “Global Realm 5 (Closed)”