GC5 - Some explanation

Global Conflict 5 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Ghaiss

Re: GC5 - Some explanation

Post by Ghaiss »

here is a better explanation . you couldn't win in battle field so you hacked the game as simple as it is

for me I see what u've done only one way .. it is just a cyber-terrorism .

hacking an authorized game like stronghold kingdoms and its data-base is a cyber-crime .for us it's just a game and that our names not written in hall of heroes is nothing in compare with firefly... it's their product that u missed with it's their work and living and where they get money from their income project.. am not sure that they will just stand and watch u stealing their sleepless nights of programming and working on this game like that .

Firefly will roll back the server and we get our rightful victory .
so all you achieved is maybe some fun and some light nothing more and for sure you gave us some good Reputation that we can't be defeated in normal game play ways and it is possible to defeat us only by using massive hack .. whether hacking our accounts like in 2019 or like hacking server like today
who knows maybe u get your self in deeper troubles in real life for doing this crime
-Ghaiss
Ghaiss

Post by Ghaiss »

what so funny in that Orkmaster? born in 2004 ? :)

np laugh i dont blame you for not knowing .. GC2 and GC3 were rolled back as well when Hackers did similar stuff
i dont blame for laughing and not knowing u probably spend ur time on SHK asking for LL and forwarding rats reports for bigger players to ask them for the best way to attack the rat ;) this is in best cases it's possible that u even asked them to attack the rats for u cause u couldnt
-Ghaiss
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

ulyq wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:47 am
Do you know what is great about it by your English we know you come from a English speaking country and you have links to daves1 faction. That means we can go after you and you people legally in court . Keep talking more , more trace.

h1 cheat recorded
https://streamable.com/8xwbcj
Ah yes, an english speaking country, that only narrows the search down to 2 billion people. I don't know about EU or wherever you are from, but an individual cannot sue on behalf of someone else, meaning that it would be on Firefly to sue these individuals (but given their track history this seems extremely unlikely)

I should mention I have no stakes in GC5, but I am interested in watching the * show from afar.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

ulyq wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:56 am
You are not very bright I can tell. You should refrain from give your opinion. Just think about this: All nations that speak English write and speak in the same away ? and about the law is so stupid that I will not even comment about it , AND there is not 2 Billion speaking nations only people you Narrow to less than hundreds English speaking Nations. Just wasted minutes trying to make you think you are welcome.
I say 2 billion because that is the first result that comes up when searching for number of people who speak english. You speak english, does this mean you are from an english speaking nation? You don't need to be from an english speaking nation to speak english lol.

I'm quite certain this law is in the EU as well. The only people who can take legal action against the hackers are FF. You cannot do anything, you can only sue FF (which will certainly fail in court unless you can bring out some really good evidence).

For someone throwing stones calling people stupid you seem to be quite uninformed yourself lol. Your threats and your insults are about as weak as your arguments. I've said my bit in anycase I've got nothing else to add here other than to continue to watch but I will say if you are representative of your house and if what Dreamcaster said in the first post is all true, there really is no one better this could of happened to.

I hope all the botters/hackers in both H1 and H16 get what is coming to them.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Priest Guardian wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:28 pm Well even though I am only playing GC6 I am always here on forums observing developments of the game. Due to this recent development I have notified my team M8s on GC6 I am going into a 2 week vaca mode

I will return in 2 weeks time and see what Firefly has announced and/or done in regards to these events (which are very serious for ANY online game)

I will make any final decisions at that time when I check back in 2 weeks time

Peaceout all PG
Well, your bubble had to burst because many of us have been playing against these cheaters for a long time.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

DontBeaWuss wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:28 pm
Priest Guardian wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:28 pm Well even though I am only playing GC6 I am always here on forums observing developments of the game. Due to this recent development I have notified my team M8s on GC6 I am going into a 2 week vaca mode

I will return in 2 weeks time and see what Firefly has announced and/or done in regards to these events (which are very serious for ANY online game)

I will make any final decisions at that time when I check back in 2 weeks time

Peaceout all PG
Well, your bubble had to burst because many of us have been playing against these cheaters for a long time.
I certainly have been humbled by the news and my white Knight uniform has some tarnish. I can only hope Firefly takes this seriously and reacts accordingly. As whenever I have seen such things take place in other online games the company is swift and transparent in its recourse to the events
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

It's always interesting and somewhat amusing to pop onto the forums now and again to see so many cheaters coming on here to whine because they lost to other/different type of cheaters.

Hearing a phrase like "improved token" to describe the use of bots programs is truly astounding. Who has access to these "improved tokens"? Is it only available to a select number of cheaters or anyone with too much money/time and too little integrity? If it's not part of the official game, it's cheating. Full stop.

That players are allegedly using "a discord bot that intercepts info and tells them every time we send an army, reinforcement, scout, or even monk" is disturbing, but expected. It's not surprising to learn that a certain group of players on GC6 are said to be using this bot.

But chin up lads and lassies! It appears FF has righted the very bad deed done to H16 by H1 on GC5 and they will undoubtedly receive their coveted reward in the end so they are able to easily conquer the next world. It appears that a lack of conscience, a willingness to look the other way while teammates cheat (for those who aren't directly cheating) and screaming loudly on these forums that the other guy cheated worse than you did is a valid argument and a rather lucrative strategy.

So Congrats to the Players who won by cheating (and will continue to), Congrats and Thank You to those players in H1 who successfully cheated in an effort to raise awareness of this very serious problem not only to FF, but to the entire community (which will probably not work but it was worth a shot) and, finally, a Big Congratulations to those who are wealthy enough to get exactly the result they paid for.

And for those wishing I had died by now and would stop posting here . . . Hard Luck! :D
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Burthh wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:58 pm There is only one reason for us to be here, and it's because we actually like the game. Even tho there is no game anymore.
This is why I said originally that I was happy and sad at the same time reading this thread. Happy that it is finally brought to light without deniability and sad that it may ultimately put the final nail in the coffin for SHK's

I have alot of issues with Firefly and how they seem to ignore their cash cow game for single player games. SHK's could of become soooooo much more, even a one of a kind. But many companies had seen the success of SHK's and made their own varieties . My fear is that FF missed the boat with SHK's and all may be lost now :/

:cry:
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Sun4ez

Post by Sun4ez »

бот это пол беды.. То что творят админы вот это проблема... когда игроку за деньги прибавляют золото и честь в игре огромное количество. За один день игроки вырастают от дурочка до кронпринца. это никак не пресекается. помню как только начиналась эта игра. до принца люди несколько месяцев усердно шли. а сейчас можно за 1 минуту. так что админы по странам немного огорчают простых игроков.
bot is half the trouble.. What admins do is a problem... when the player for money add gold and honor in the game a huge amount. In one day, players grow from a fool to a crown Prince. this is not stopped in any way. I remember as soon as this game started. before the Prince, people worked hard for several months. and now you can do it in 1 minute. so admins by country are a bit upsetting for ordinary players.
Sun4ez

Post by Sun4ez »

16 дом проиграл. это справедливо.

Return to “Global Conflict 5 Lounge (Closed)”